Ji Suk-jin "Regrets on Father's Lifespan, Not the Life Patient Wants" ('Anti-Age')

The comedian Ji Suk-jin has revealed his experiences with life-sustaining treatment.In the second episode of TVN STORY Anti-Age, which was broadcast on the 13th, Ji Suk-jin, Joon Park, Song Young-kyu, Choi Gwi-hwa and Lee Ho-cheol appeared to talk about secret troubles and difficult problems to overcome.On the day of the show, Ji Suk-jin began talking about life-sustaining treatment - which simply means life-extending treatment for patients who entered the course of their death.Ji Suk-jin said, My father died in the hospital, and he was in good condition, but suddenly his breathing was getting worse.He said, The doctor urgently asked me, Are you going to do life-saving treatment? At that time, I did not even know what life-saving treatment was.The doctor said, If you do not treat your life now, you will die at dawn, so do Choices.Ji Suk-jin said, I first saw the eyes my father was afraid of when deciding to treat life.However, life after the treatment of life was not the life the patient wanted. My father lived for about four months after that, but he was too hard for that period.Song Young-kyu asked, Will you go back to that time and Choices life-sustaining treatment? but Ji Suk-jin firmly replied, I wont.Song Young-kyu said, I think I will do it, I think I will make you live a little more from your childs point of view.Joon Park also added, Party opinion is important: I am in pain right now, but is not it the same as forcing me to exercise?Ji Suk-jin has spoken of his own standards for life-sustaining treatment.It is okay to worry about intubation in a sudden situation such as a young age or a traffic accident, he said. I think it is right not to treat life if you have a long disease or old age.Anti-Age is a nourishment variety program for five normal men who want to overcome the secret troubles and difficult problems of middle-aged people through chatting and various physical training.It airs every Wednesday at 8:20 p.m.Photo tvN STORY

The comedian Ji Suk-jin has revealed his experiences with life-sustaining treatment.

In the second episode of TVN STORY Anti-Age, which was broadcast on the 13th, Ji Suk-jin, Joon Park, Song Young-kyu, Choi Gwi-hwa and Lee Ho-cheol appeared to talk about secret troubles and difficult problems to overcome.

On the day of the show, Ji Suk-jin began talking about "life-sustaining treatment" - which simply means life-extending treatment for patients who entered the course of their death.

Ji Suk-jin said, "My father died in the hospital, and he was in good condition, but suddenly his breathing was getting worse."

He said, "The doctor urgently asked me, 'Are you going to do life-saving treatment?' At that time, I did not even know what life-saving treatment was. The doctor said, "If you do not treat your life now, you will die at dawn, so do Choices."

Ji Suk-jin said, "I first saw the eyes my father was afraid of when deciding to treat life. However, life after the treatment of life was not the life the patient wanted. "My father lived for about four months after that, but he was too hard for that period."

Song Young-kyu asked, "Will you go back to that time and Choices life-sustaining treatment?" but Ji Suk-jin firmly replied, "I won't." Song Young-kyu said, "I think I will do it, I think I will make you live a little more from your child's point of view."

Joon Park also added, "Party opinion is important: I am in pain right now, but is not it the same as forcing me to exercise?"

Ji Suk-jin has spoken of his own standards for life-sustaining treatment. "It is okay to worry about intubation in a sudden situation such as a young age or a traffic accident," he said. "I think it is right not to treat life if you have a long disease or old age."

'Anti-Age' is a nourishment variety program for five normal men who want to overcome the secret troubles and difficult problems of middle-aged people through chatting and various physical training. It airs every Wednesday at 8:20 p.m.

Photo tvN STORY