Alberto Fujimori confesses shocking anecdote "Wives of acquaintances, turns out to have father children"

ENA, SBS Plus Criminal Accusation Gender pay gap, which will be broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, will be the main MC by Kim Joon-hyun and Kim Ji-min, and Alberto Fujimori, Lee Ji Hyun and This level will participate in the panel.Alberto Fujimori, a certified non-replaceable lover, is a rumor that he has always been astonished by the fact that he has not been able to shake his head or talk to the drama stories that have extreme gender pay gap relationships such as affair and breakdown from the first recording.There is interest in the marital relationship know-how of Alberto Fujimori, a steamed lover who said that he is doing The Speech to learn and understand the problematic couples beyond imagination.- I thought I was a pro with a lot of MCs and a lot to learn. I thought, I should not do this!- Kim Joon-hyun is No Strings Attached, who is so familiar with Welcome ~ Korea is the first time? For 6 years.Lee Ji Hyun did not know that he was divorced twice, but he was good at Criminal Accusation. He is the same age as Ji Min, and he is a close friend of No Strings Attached.- I do not know about the law, but I am expecting to learn a lot while doing Criminal Accusation Gender pay gap.- Love is natural and it is most important to try each other. Love is like a plant. I think that people need to be managed like plants, just like water every day, sunshine and care for them.- My acquaintance got married, but later I found out that the married woman had a child, and the person who was the father of the woman was actually the father of the child.Now I have heard a shocking story that my father is raising a child after divorce.- I have a lot of shocking stories, but I wonder where the end of the gender pay gap is going. Im doing The Speech to learn and understand.- Please watch unconditionally for a happy couple life. I think I will be able to learn and grow through other peoples experiences and mistakes.

ENA, SBS Plus 'Criminal accusation Gender pay gap', which will be broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th, will be the main MC by Kim Joon-hyun and Kim Ji-min, and Alberto Fujimori, Lee Ji Hyun and This level will participate in the panel. Alberto Fujimori, a certified non-replaceable lover, is a rumor that he has always been astonished by the fact that he has not been able to shake his head or talk to the drama stories that have extreme Gender pay gap relationships such as affair and breakdown from the first recording. There is interest in the marital relationship know-how of Alberto Fujimori, a "steamed lover" who said that he is doing The Speech to learn and understand the problematic couples beyond imagination. - I thought I was a pro with a lot of MCs and a lot to learn. I thought, 'I should not do this!' - Kim Joon-hyun is No Strings Attached, who is so familiar with 'Welcome ~ Korea is the first time?' For 6 years. Lee Ji Hyun did not know that he was divorced twice, but he was good at Criminal accusation. "He is the same age as Ji Min, and he is a close friend of No Strings Attached. - I do not know about the law, but I am expecting to learn a lot while doing 'Criminal accusation Gender pay gap'. - Love is natural and it is most important to try each other. "Love is like a plant." I think that people need to be managed like plants, just like water every day, sunshine and care for them. - My acquaintance got married, but later I found out that the married woman had a child, and the person who was the father of the woman was actually the father of the child. Now I have heard a shocking story that my father is raising a child after divorce. - I have a lot of shocking stories, but I wonder where the end of the Gender pay gap is going. I'm doing The Speech to learn and understand. - Please watch unconditionally for a happy couple life. "I think I will be able to learn and grow through other people's experiences and mistakes.