"What do you mean, you have two kids?" he asked.

I became the biggest traitor because I was married.Confessions of Sunye from Wonder Girls is a hot topic. Sunye, the leader of the group, has been ignored by fans since he reported the marriage news.Sunye revealed her love affair in the fifth year of her debut, and dropped out of the marriage in the seventh year and the Wonder Girls in the ninth year.In 2011, he first appeared on SBS Gangbangjang that he is dating James Park, a 5-year-old overseas Korean, and now he has three children in James Park and marriage.It was unusual for Idol members to disclose their love affairs. Sunye said that thanks to the advice of J. Y. Park, he was able to get up the courage.Park PD said, I hope you do not hesitate because of popularity.Although he received permission and support from his agency, the fans reaction was cold because it was irresponsible for him to leave the group suddenly as a marriage leader.In fact, after Sunye married, Wonder Girls Blady was prolonged for two or three years, and fans blamed Sunye for ruining Wonder Girls, saying Wonder Girls Blady is due to Sunyes marriage and parenting.In the end, Sunye officially withdrew from Wonder Girls in 2015. On the 19th, he appeared on JTBC Knowing Brother and said, We also have our lives.But I understand that fans think I want my favorite Idol to stand in the way I want, he said. When I reported the marriage news, there was no communication window with fans.So Im sorry for the fans, he told his thoughts and feelings.EXO Chen is still hated after announcing the marriage news. There is a demand to get rid of the group even before the EXO complete comeback.In 2020, Chen wrote a handwritten letter announcing her marriage and pregnancy. Fans expressed their disappointment with Chen at the sudden marriage and pregnancy notice.Fans demanded Chens withdrawal from the EXO, saying that Chen had been accompanied by tags such as pregnant pregnancy, Yubudol, and Father of the child. Protests for Chens withdrawal were also held offline.Chen reported that he had an eldest daughter in a marriage year and had a second on November 16, 2021, the following year.The reaction was even colder, with some fans reacting negatively, such as Father with two kids is Idol, When will you leave, and Do not Idol, Father.SM Entertainment said, We put the opinions of the members first. All of the EXO members expressed their intention to join together without leaving the members.EXO is about to make a full comeback after finishing Gunbaekgi this year.Icon member Bobby, like Chen, abruptly notified her of the marriage and pregnancy.Bobby said in August 2021, I promised my loved one a marriage. And another in September, Im going to be a father.I should have informed you sooner, but I am sorry that I was delayed because I was worried about it. The news of the sudden marriage was amazing, but the fact that the next month is due to be born came as a bigger shock to the fans.Bobby was the iconic rapper and winner of Mnet Show Mid Money 3 and was one of the group members.He appeared on the show last year and confessed his feelings at the time. I told him that I had to tell my parents and company right away.Idol is a job that should be The Good Detective for children and adolescents, but premarital pregnancy is not The Good Detective.I was sorry for the fans because I was The Good Detective Idol does not mean that it is not welcomed every time you do marriage. TVXQ Choi Chang-min is called as a sample of Idol marriage announcement by announcing marriage without harming group activity in inactive period.I actually got a lot of support from the fans.Idol is loved as a whole. From the fans point of view, the groups complete activities are important, so it is a sensitive part that one members inappropriate behavior causes a disruption to future group activities or scratches on the image of the group.In order not to be hated by fans, it is essential to identify this part correctly and deal with it properly.

"I became the biggest traitor because I was married." Confessions of Sunye from Wonder Girls is a hot topic. Sunye, the leader of the group, has been ignored by fans since he reported the marriage news. Sunye revealed her love affair in the fifth year of her debut, and dropped out of the marriage in the seventh year and the Wonder Girls in the ninth year. In 2011, he first appeared on SBS 'Gangbangjang' that he is dating James Park, a 5-year-old overseas Korean, and now he has three children in James Park and marriage. It was unusual for Idol members to disclose their love affairs. "Sunye said that thanks to the advice of J. Y. Park, he was able to get up the courage. Park PD said, "I hope you do not hesitate because of popularity." Although he received permission and support from his agency, the fans' reaction was cold because it was irresponsible for him to leave the group suddenly as a marriage leader. In fact, after Sunye married, Wonder Girls' Blady was prolonged for two or three years, and fans blamed Sunye for ruining Wonder Girls, saying "Wonder Girls' Blady is due to Sunye's marriage and parenting." In the end, Sunye officially withdrew from Wonder Girls in 2015. On the 19th, he appeared on JTBC 'Knowing Brother' and said, "We also have our lives. But I understand that fans think 'I want my favorite Idol to stand in the way I want', "he said." When I reported the marriage news, there was no communication window with fans. So I'm sorry for the fans, "he told his thoughts and feelings. EXO Chen is still hated after announcing the marriage news. There is a demand to get rid of the group even before the EXO complete comeback. In 2020, Chen wrote a handwritten letter announcing her marriage and pregnancy. Fans expressed their disappointment with Chen at the sudden marriage and pregnancy notice. Fans demanded Chen's withdrawal from the EXO, saying that Chen had been accompanied by tags such as "pregnant pregnancy," "Yubudol," and "Father of the child." Protests for Chen's withdrawal were also held offline. Chen reported that he had an eldest daughter in a marriage year and had a second on November 16, 2021, the following year. The reaction was even colder, with some fans reacting negatively, such as "Father with two kids is Idol," "When will you leave," and "Do not Idol, Father." SM Entertainment said, "We put the opinions of the members first. All of the EXO members expressed their intention to join together without leaving the members." EXO is about to make a full comeback after finishing 'Gunbaekgi' this year. Icon member Bobby, like Chen, abruptly notified her of the marriage and pregnancy. Bobby said in August 2021, "I promised my loved one a marriage. And another in September, I'm going to be a father. I should have informed you sooner, but I am sorry that I was delayed because I was worried about it. " The news of the sudden marriage was amazing, but the fact that the next month is due to be born came as a bigger shock to the fans. Bobby was the iconic rapper and winner of Mnet 'Show Mid Money 3' and was one of the group members. He appeared on the show last year and confessed his feelings at the time. "I told him that I had to tell my parents and company right away. "Idol is a job that should be The Good Detective for children and adolescents, but premarital pregnancy is not The Good Detective. I was sorry for the fans because I was The Good Detective " Idol does not mean that it is not welcomed every time you do marriage. TVXQ Choi Chang-min is called as a sample of Idol marriage announcement by announcing marriage without harming group activity in inactive period. I actually got a lot of support from the fans. Idol is loved as a whole. From the fans' point of view, the group's complete activities are important, so it is a sensitive part that one member's inappropriate behavior causes a disruption to future group activities or scratches on the image of the group. In order not to be hated by fans, it is essential to identify this part correctly and deal with it properly.