'marriage Hell', the couple who live with the door locked! Conversation breaks... What's going on? Oh Eun Young, "A wife is bound"

The story of a couple living with the door locked was heralded.MBC Oh Eun Young Report marriage Hell broadcast on the 6th, while the door was locked and the couple refused to talk, Oh Eun Young Doctorate said that his wife was born.On this day, the couple appeared to be facing financial problems, and the wife was seen badgering Husband for his livelihood; the wife told Husband, What would I say to you?My wife felt frustrated with Husband, who was not sure, but Husband sighed and looked tired after receiving his wifes phone call while on duty.She locked the door and refused to talk to Husband, but when they sat down, Husband closed his mouth and she said, Why do you think Im not talking to you?I dont do it because you always talk like that.Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who saw the couples daily life, said, My wife was angry. I was not upset, but I was angry, which made me wonder about their story.My wife went out of the house to avoid the painful house, and because of this wife, Husband was more distressed and attracted attention by showing his impulsive behavior by tapping his head.Meanwhile, MBC Oh Eun Young Report marriage Hell is broadcast every Monday night at 10:30 pm.

The story of a couple living with the door locked was heralded. mbc Oh Eun Young Report marriage Hell' broadcast on the 6th, while the door was locked and the couple refused to talk, Oh Eun Young Doctorate said that his wife was born. On this day, the couple appeared to be facing financial problems, and the wife was seen badgering Husband for his livelihood; the wife told Husband, "What would I say to you?" My wife felt frustrated with Husband, who was not sure, but Husband sighed and looked tired after receiving his wife's phone call while on duty. She locked the door and refused to talk to Husband, but when they sat down, Husband closed his mouth and she said, "Why do you think I'm not talking to you? I don't do it because you always talk like that." Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who saw the couple's daily life, said, "My wife was angry. I was not upset, but I was angry," which made me wonder about their story. My wife went out of the house to avoid the painful house, and because of this wife, Husband was more distressed and attracted attention by showing his impulsive behavior by tapping his head. Meanwhile, mbc Oh Eun Young Report marriage Hell' is broadcast every Monday night at 10:30 pm.