Ku Hye-sun's "60kg to 40kg return to weight" - 'Teacher'-level college life revealed (Radio Star')

Actor Ku Hye-sun recently revealed her recent status.Ku Hye-sun appeared on MBC Radio Star broadcasted on the 8th with Jung Yi-rang, Lee Eun-ji and Lee Kwang-ki and met viewers with a special feature of Transformation Adventure.Ku Hye-sun said that he is currently attending Sungkyunkwan University School, saying that he is the first appearance of Radio Star. I have changed my position from 5 to 4 because I have gained a lot of weight, he said. .Ku Hye-sun said, When I was in my 20s, I ate a lot of rice. I ate a whole rice cooker.When I was in school, my mother packed rice in a kimchi cask, he said. I thought it was a constitution that did not get fat, but I actually went up to 60kg. Ku Hye-sun, who is currently in the 11th grade and is in the fourth grade of the Department of Radiology, said, When I graduate this year, I go to graduate school.I felt that I was not studying while I was a film director, so I went back to the exam. There are professors younger than me. I am 40 years old this year, and I am twenty years older than a freshman.I go to school quickly and turn on the lights to show my sincerity. In addition, Ku Hye-sun said, Young friends are afraid to ask questions, but I ask a lot of questions in the front row to ask questions that I dont know. Then, they said, I didnt know you were so outgoing.Regarding the credit, Ku Hye-sun said, It seems that the professor is giving me a good score because I am a student. At first, I received a full scholarship, but I gave it to another friend. Ku Hye-sun was maintaining a 4-point performance out of 4.5.Ku Hye-sun, who lives in college, said, I have a sushi restaurant that I often go to in front of the school. I paid my compliments at the next table, so I paid first and said thank you.In addition, Ku Hye-sun said, The professor calls him Koo Sensei. His juniors also call him Sir. He said, When I was doing a group project, Kools famous song came out and I was singing, and my juniors said, Its a folk song. I laughed.

Actor Ku Hye-sun recently revealed her recent status. Ku Hye-sun appeared on mbc Radio Star' broadcasted on the 8th with Jung Yi-rang, Lee Eun-ji and Lee Kwang-ki and met viewers with a special feature of 'Transformation Adventure'. Ku Hye-sun said that he is currently attending Sungkyunkwan University School, saying that he is the first appearance of Radio Star'. "I have changed my position from 5 to 4 because I have gained a lot of weight," he said. . Ku Hye-sun said, "When I was in my 20s, I ate a lot of rice. I ate a whole rice cooker. When I was in School, my mother packed rice in a kimchi cask, "he said." I thought it was a constitution that did not get fat, but I actually went up to 60kg. " Ku Hye-sun, who is currently in the 11th grade and is in the fourth grade of the Department of Radiology, said, "When I graduate this year, I go to graduate School. I felt that I was not studying while I was a film director, so I went back to the exam. "There are professors younger than me. I am 40 years old this year, and I am twenty years older than a freshman. I go to School quickly and turn on the lights to show my sincerity. " In addition, Ku Hye-sun said, "Young friends are afraid to ask questions, but I ask a lot of questions in the front row to ask questions that I don't know. Then, they said, 'I didn't know you were so outgoing.'" Regarding the credit, Ku Hye-sun said, "It seems that the professor is giving me a good score because I am a student." At first, I received a full scholarship, but I gave it to another friend. " Ku Hye-sun was maintaining a 4-point performance out of 4.5. Ku Hye-sun, who lives in college, said, "I have a sushi restaurant that I often go to in front of the School. I paid my compliments at the next table, so I paid first and said thank you." In addition, Ku Hye-sun said, "The professor calls him 'Koo Sensei.' His juniors also call him 'Sir.'" He said, "When I was doing a group project, Kool's famous song came out and I was singing, and my juniors said, 'It's a folk song.' I laughed.