kim jung-geun Announcer, mbc is leaving again "Two Leaves"

Kim Jung-geun Announcer is leaving MBC.Kim Jung-geun said on June 6, My youth, my MBC, who gave me a scarcity twice, let me know the use of my person, and trained me through happiness and frustration. I will leave there again.The Departure is back at the turning point of life to renew strength at the last age.I will finish the last week well, he added, Two incidents, two leaves, the new Departure. Kim Jung-geun, who was the incident with MBC Announcer in 2004, left MBC in March 2017, but re-entered MBC in May 2018, one year and two months after Leave.MBC decided that it needed a sports caster, and decided to re-incident kim jung-geun.Kim Sung-keun once again declared FA, leaving MBC again after 4 years and 10 months of The Incident. It was about 19 years in 2004 by The Incident.kim jung-geun worked as a relay cast in major sports events such as the World Cup and the Olympic Games during his MBC career, and also conducted cultural programs such as Pleasant Day, True Story Exploration Team and Live Pension Lottery 720+.In 2010, he married Lee Ji-ae, who was KBS Announcer at the time, and now has daughter Seo Yang and son Dooyun.

kim jung-geun Announcer is leaving mbc. kim jung-geun said on June 6, "My youth, my mbc, who gave me a scarcity twice, let me know the use of my person, and trained me through happiness and frustration. I will Leave there again." "The Departure is back at the turning point of life to renew strength at the last age. I will finish the last week well, "he added," Two incidents, two Leaves, the new Departure. " kim jung-geun, who was The incident with mbc Announcer in 2004, left mbc in March 2017, but re-entered mbc in May 2018, one year and two months after Leave. mbc decided that it needed a sports caster, and decided to re-incident kim jung-geun. Kim Sung-keun once again declared FA, leaving mbc again after 4 years and 10 months of "The incident." It was about 19 years in 2004 by "The incident". kim jung-geun worked as a relay cast in major sports events such as the World Cup and the Olympic Games during his mbc career, and also conducted cultural programs such as 'Pleasant Day', 'True Story Exploration Team' and 'Live Pension Lottery 720+'. In 2010, he married Lee Ji-ae, who was KBS Announcer at the time, and now has daughter Seo Yang and son Dooyun.