'Jason ⁇ ' Hong Hyun-hee "I can endure hardships...Human relationships are really painful" ('Officevillan')

Hong Hyun-hee of the new office  ⁇  office villain  ⁇  to help the mental management of K-workers came to work for the first time expecting  ⁇  Alcoholic drink, but I was sorry to be delayed next time.MBN, which will be broadcasted first on the 20th, has released an interview with Hong Hyun-hee, an empathy fairy who has worked directly at a pharmaceutical company.Hong Hyun-hee, a sympathetic fairy with laughter and tears, unveiled Watch Point, saying that it will be a time to look back on whether or not I am Billon, as well as forming a consensus on the companys life.Hong Hyun-hee is honored to be with  ⁇  copper lobe senior, Qin Hao senior, and boasted the expectation of MCs who breathe together, saying that it is a company waiting for work.People who are negative about everything. People who blame others do not want to meet in organizational life.I only talk about work-related things. I draw the line correctly and I dont mix personal stories.Luckily, I dont think Ive met the wicked Shenvillon yet. I can tolerate work, but its really hard when it comes to relationships.The achievement is likely to be very painful if you meet a person who turns to his own ball, a boss who is unconditional, or a boss who catches unnecessary troubles besides his work.On the first day, I went to work expecting an alcoholic drink, but unfortunately it was postponed to the next schedule of copper lobe seniors. Alcoholic drink is a company that I am looking forward to.Copper lobe, Qin Hao I am so honored to be able to work with you and it will be a time of learning for me. It is a company that I am looking forward to going to work.The consensus of the company life is natural, and it is likely to be an important Watch Point in this program, as well as the office villain differentiation, as well as the time to look back on who is the  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  and whether I am Billon.The detailed performance of the comedian and gag woman in the VCR, especially the various facial expressions, will give you another fun.The office villain will be broadcasted at 10:40 pm on the 20th.

Hong Hyun-hee of the new OfficeOffice villain ⁇ to help the mental management of K-workers came to work for the first time expecting ⁇ Alcoholic drink, but I was sorry to be delayed next time. MBN, which will be broadcasted first on the 20th, has released an interview with Hong Hyun-hee, an "empathy fairy" who has worked directly at a pharmaceutical company. Hong Hyun-hee, a sympathetic fairy with laughter and tears, unveiled Watch Point, saying that it will be a time to look back on whether or not I am Billon, as well as forming a consensus on the company's life. Hong Hyun-hee is honored to be with ⁇ copper lobe senior, Qin Hao senior, and boasted the expectation of MCs who breathe together, saying that it is a company waiting for work. People who are negative about everything. People who blame others do not want to meet in organizational life. I only talk about work-related things. I draw the line correctly and I don't mix personal stories. Luckily, I don't think I've met the wicked Shenvillon yet. I can tolerate work, but it's really hard when it comes to relationships. The achievement is likely to be very painful if you meet a person who turns to his own ball, a boss who is unconditional, or a boss who catches unnecessary troubles besides his work. On the first day, I went to work expecting an Alcoholic drink, but unfortunately it was postponed to the next schedule of copper lobe seniors. Alcoholic drink is a company that I am looking forward to. copper lobe, Qin Hao I am so honored to be able to work with you and it will be a time of learning for me. "It is a company that I am looking forward to going to work. The consensus of the company life is natural, and it is likely to be an important Watch Point in this program, as well as the Office villain differentiation, as well as the time to look back on who is the ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ and whether I am Billon. The detailed performance of the comedian and gag woman in the VCR, especially the various facial expressions, will give you another fun. The Office villain will be broadcasted at 10:40 pm on the 20th.