Lim Young-woong, MMA Five-Princess

I love the heroic age.  ⁇Singer Lim Young-woong enjoys Alcoholic drink after MMAOn the 26th, Lim Young-woong uploaded a picture with the article  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ . In the shared photo, he finds a restaurant and enjoys a hearty meal and expresses joy.In particular, the MMA2022 (Melon music award), in which he is wearing his arm, attracts attention. Lim Young-woong is a five-princess at MMA2022, including Album of the Year and Artist of the YearIve given you awards.Lim Young-woong made his first full-length album with his impressions, and I am very happy and grateful to receive a meaningful award. This award is not for me alone, but for many people who have worked together for this album.It is an award to be received with the heroes who loved this album. Thank you for the heroic era.I can think of those days when I never dreamed that the day would come when I won such a big prize. Thank you so much.I will just be a singer who will work harder to make you a better music and a better music. I love you and I finished my testimony.Lim Young-woong

"I love the heroic age. ⁇ Singer Lim Young-woong enjoys Alcoholic drink after MMA On the 26th, Lim Young-woong uploaded a picture with the article " ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ." In the shared photo, he finds a restaurant and enjoys a hearty meal and expresses joy. In particular, the 'MMA2022' (Melon Music award), in which he is wearing his arm, attracts attention. Lim Young-woong is a five-princess at MMA2022, including 'Album of the Year' and 'Artist of the Year' I've given you Awards. Lim Young-woong made his first full-length album with his impressions, and I am very happy and grateful to receive a meaningful award. "This award is not for me alone, but for many people who have worked together for this album. It is an award to be received with the heroes who loved this album. "Thank you for the heroic era." "I can think of those days when I never dreamed that the day would come when I won such a big prize. Thank you so much. I will just be a Singer who will work harder to make you a better Music and a better Music. "I love you and I finished my testimony. Lim Young-woong