Heo Ung "Father likes Moy Yat Alcoholic drink, newjins, role model is Stefan Curry" (Radio show)

Heo Ung appeared on Park Myeong-sus Radio show.On the 15th (Monday), KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show, Heo Ung talked about the current situation in the Legendary Master corner.DJ Park Myeong-su said, If you have three Basketball players at home, it will be different from what you eat. Heo Ung said, It seems to eat really well.My father, my brother, and I do not spare anything to eat. When Park Myeong-su asked, What do you usually eat for health food? Heo Ung replied, There are so many. This time I ate antler and ate black goat. Park Myeong-su said, Are you sure it helps?Hawoong said, I do not know about that, but I just eat it because it is good for my body. I want to play basketball well. My parents must be very proud to have two such wonderful sons, he said. I think thats why my father drinks a lot. He recently appeared on the Radio Show and said he broke his wifes savings and drank alcohol.When asked by Park Myeong-su, Did you know? Heo Ung replied, Alcoholic drink is almost always done. Ive never heard of breaking the savings, but my mother would hate it.Heo Ung said, My father is always lying on the sofa at home, watching TV, and going out for a drink at night. Park Myeong-su said, If you eat too much, what does your mother say?Heo Ung said, he gave up. Park Myeong-su then said, Do you have an idol that Mr. Heo Ung likes these days?Heo Ung said, I like newjins Hype boy (low mouth boy) I like newjins a lot. He said, Do not you like Espa?In response to Park Myeong-sus question, Heo Ung likes Espa, he replied.Heo Ung said, I want to do well because my dance is famous. When I go to the All-Star Game, I have to dance, but I can not really dance, but I try. I can not do low mouth boy yet.I didnt practice, he added.On the day, Heo Ung picked Stefan Curry as his role model.Park Myeong-sus Radio show will be broadcast on KBS Cool FM from 11 am to 12 pm at Moy Yat, and can also be heard through PC and smartphone application KBS Radio Bean.iMBC  ⁇  Photo Capture Park Myeong-sus Radio show Instagram

Heo Ung appeared on Park Myeong-su's Radio show'. On the 15th (Monday), KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio show', Heo Ung talked about the current situation in the 'Legendary Master' corner. DJ Park Myeong-su said, "If you have three Basketball players at home, it will be different from what you eat." Heo Ung said, "It seems to eat really well. My father, my brother, and I do not spare anything to eat. " When Park Myeong-su asked, "What do you usually eat for health food?" Heo Ung replied, "There are so many. This time I ate antler and ate black goat." Park Myeong-su said, "Are you sure it helps? "Hawoong said," I do not know about that, but I just eat it because it is good for my body. I want to play Basketball well. " "My parents must be very proud to have two such wonderful sons," he said. "I think that's why my father drinks a lot. He recently appeared on the 'Radio show' and said he broke his wife's savings and drank alcohol. When asked by Park Myeong-su, "Did you know?" Heo Ung replied, "Alcoholic drink is almost always done. I've never heard of breaking the savings, but my mother would hate it." Heo Ung said, "My father is always lying on the sofa at home, watching TV, and going out for a drink at night." Park Myeong-su said, "If you eat too much, what does your mother say? "Heo Ung said," he gave up. " Park Myeong-su then said, "Do you have an idol that Mr. Heo Ung likes these days? "Heo Ung said," I like newjins' 'Hype boy (low mouth boy)' I like newjins a lot. "He said," Do not you like Espa? "In response to Park Myeong-su's question," Heo Ung likes Espa, "he replied. Heo Ung said, "I want to do well because my dance is famous. When I go to the All-Star Game, I have to dance, but I can not really dance, but I try." "I can not do 'low mouth boy' yet. "I didn't practice," he added. On the day, Heo Ung picked Stefan Curry as his role model. Park Myeong-su's Radio show' will be broadcast on KBS Cool FM from 11 am to 12 pm at Moy Yat, and can also be heard through PC and smartphone application 'KBS Radio Bean'. iMBC ⁇ Photo Capture Park Myeong-su's Radio show Instagram