Ha Yeon-soo, after signing a contract with the company.

Actor Ha Yeon-soo shared a recent update.On the 22nd, Ha Yeon-soo posted a picture on his personal instagram with an article entitled Thank you very much for celebrating Japan debut.In the black and white photographs released, Ha Yeon-soo completely overcame the past image, which was called Kokkogi, and caught the attention with a long boots of enamel material and a somewhat unconventional pose.In Japan, I feel Ha Yeon-soos determination to act in a different image than before. Ha Yeon-soo promised the charm of I will show you more variety in the future. On the 18th, Ha Yeon-soo announced the exclusive contract with Japans agency Twin Planet.Ha Yeon-soo said, I am absolutely delighted to be able to start with Twin Planet, a wonderful helper and a strong company. I will work diligently, pledging to learn humbly without losing my personality.

Actor Ha Yeon-soo shared a recent update. On the 22nd, Ha Yeon-soo posted a picture on his personal instagram with an article entitled "Thank you very much for celebrating Japan debut". In the black and white photographs released, Ha Yeon-soo completely overcame the past image, which was called "Kokkogi", and caught the attention with a long boots of enamel material and a somewhat unconventional pose. In Japan, I feel Ha Yeon-soo's determination to act in a different image than before. "Ha Yeon-soo promised the charm of" I will show you more variety in the future. " On the 18th, Ha Yeon-soo announced the Exclusive contract with Japan's agency Twin Planet. Ha Yeon-soo said, "I am absolutely delighted to be able to start with Twin Planet, a wonderful helper and a strong company." "I will work diligently, pledging to learn humbly without losing my personality."