Ha Yeon-soo and Lee Seung-gi, angered by provocative reporting..."I think they want me dead"

Following singer Lee Seung-gi, actor Ha Yeon-soo vented his anger at the provocative media coverage.Earlier, a number of local media reported that Ha Yeon-soo had debuted as a model for Japan Magazine Gravia; last year, the image blow was even more serious as he was rumored to be an AV actor in Japan.On the 26th, Ha Yeon-soo, through social network services, has never debuted himself as a Gravia model and asked Zheng Zheng to write the article.I think I want to make an extreme choice by picking up the title provocatively, he said.Ha Yeon-soo said, I also came to Japan and I was displeased with the expression Gravia.In addition to shooting, I interviewed for about 40 minutes as an actor, and it seems that there is room for misunderstanding because the part is cut off and only the photograph is carried. Ha Yeon-soo said, I have never said that I am happy to shoot Gravia, but why should I be so damaged?I know youre not going to do exactly what the article title Zheng Zheng demands, he said.Ha Yeon-soo is not the only star who has opened his mouth with irritating media reports. Lee Seung-gi recently also released a statement filled with anger.Especially, I have lived as an entertainer for 20 years and I have never said such feelings.This article will be the starting point, and malicious articles will come out again, but the reason why I dared to courage is because I had a lot of trouble with the news mixed with the ridicule after marriage and I was shrinking while watching the evil. Celebrities cannot avoid criticism as they are public figures, but it would be unfair if they should be criticized for spreading what is not true. They should not give up accuracy to be provocative.

Following singer Lee Seung-gi, actor Ha Yeon-soo vented his anger at the provocative media coverage. Earlier, a number of local media reported that Ha Yeon-soo had debuted as a model for Japan Magazine Gravia; last year, the image blow was even more serious as he was rumored to be an AV actor in Japan. On the 26th, Ha Yeon-soo, through social network services, has never debuted himself as a Gravia model and asked Zheng Zheng to write the article. "I think I want to make an extreme choice by picking up the title provocatively," he said. Ha Yeon-soo said, "I also came to Japan and I was displeased with the expression Gravia. In addition to shooting, I interviewed for about 40 minutes as an actor, and it seems that there is room for misunderstanding because the part is cut off and only the photograph is carried. " Ha Yeon-soo said, "I have never said that I am happy to shoot Gravia, but why should I be so damaged? I know you're not going to do exactly what the article title Zheng Zheng demands," he said. Ha Yeon-soo is not the only star who has opened his mouth with irritating media reports. Lee Seung-gi recently also released a statement filled with anger. Especially, "I have lived as an entertainer for 20 years and I have never said such feelings. This article will be the starting point, and malicious articles will come out again, but the reason why I dared to courage is because I had a lot of trouble with the news mixed with the ridicule after marriage and I was shrinking while watching the evil. " Celebrities cannot avoid criticism as they are public figures, but it would be unfair if they should be criticized for spreading what is not true. They should not give up accuracy to be provocative.