Ha Yeon-soo, pet rabbit Mayo + Mayo T-shirt .. cuteness exceeds limit

Actor Ha Yeon-soo recently reported on the situation.On the 4thHa Yeon-soo said through his instagram, Is it possible for a singer to send a handwritten autograph album to a fan and write a letter to him?I did well to be alive and posted several photos.In the photoHa Yeon-soo is posing with a custom T-shirt printed on Mayo with his companion rabbit Mayo.EspeciallyHa Yeon-soo is wearing a pucca head and showing off his cute beauty, and smiles.In addition, the bright dimples smile of Yeon-su makes the viewers excited.Of course I bought the album and paid the shipping fee, but there is no such artist.I also do T-shirt business, but I print Mayo like this and I can hand you custom design. On the other handHa Yeon-soo is reported to be studying in Japan after the expiration of exclusive contract with his agency recently.

Actor Ha Yeon-soo recently reported on the situation.

On the 4thHa Yeon-soo said through his instagram, "Is it possible for a singer to send a handwritten autograph album to a fan and write a letter to him? I did well to be alive "and posted several photos.

In the photoHa Yeon-soo is posing with a custom T-shirt printed on Mayo with his companion rabbit Mayo. EspeciallyHa Yeon-soo is wearing a pucca head and showing off his cute beauty, and smiles.

In addition, the bright dimples smile of Yeon-su makes the viewers excited.

"Of course I bought the album and paid the shipping fee, but there is no such artist. I also do T-shirt business, but I print Mayo like this and I can hand you custom design. "

On the other handHa Yeon-soo is reported to be studying in Japan after the expiration of exclusive contract with his agency recently.