'Senior supermodel male best prize 60 years old' Lee Dong-Jun "I want to make my debut debut as an actor"

2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace Lee Dong-Jun (60) has carved his name on the The Graces Male Grand Prize.The top five finishers were three men and two women, who were able to win the Grand Prize trophy amid fierce competItion among men.ESavoieone in the Top Model was wonderful and wonderful, but I never thought of anyone as my rival from the beginning to the end.I only believed in myself and came to the competItion from beginning to end because I thought that I could get good results if I focused only on me and tried hard and did my best. Im Savoie sorry (laughing) Maybe no one has Top Model this tournament wIthout dreaming of being the target of the finals.I was Savoie sorry because my goal was the grand prize winner since I first Top Model him, and of course, Baek Soo-jung, who received the grand prize, is fully equipped wIth character, physical and visual.You deserve a prize, I really congratulate you.When I was a young man in my 20s, I dreamed of becoming a model, but I could not achieve my dream and worked in clothes making for 30 years.So now I have to achieve a dream that I could not achieve in my youth. I was preparing for a Top Model to the model, and I saw the announcement of The Grace contest and immediately Top Model It.I like to walk and try to walk a lot and exercise a lIttle push-up. I eat less carbohydrates and like protein and vegetables.What I want to eat is the secret of my body management to move a lIttle more as much as I eat and eat.ESavoieone in the Top Model was wonderful and wonderful, but I did not think of anyone as my rival from the beginning to the end.I only believed in myself and came to the competItion from beginning to end because I thought that I could concentrate on myself and try my best and get good results.During the preparation period of the competItion, 1008 hours of practice and training, It was hard to remember and to memorize all the body wIthout limbs.The hardest thing for me was the chorus, and I was surprised to hear that I had to sing because I was in the pItch.But when I went and saw It, there were as many people as melodramas. (Laughing) I was really a bad guy at first, but I was impressed by the process of completing the chorus over time.There is nothing that can be said to have changed so far: I have received a lot of congratulations from my family, and my friends and people who like me have sent me too many messages of congratulations.I still cant believe It and feel It. I just feel like, Oh! Ive won an award. Theres no particular change.I keep the rules. And Im sincere. I thought It was my great advantage. The inner part is mental.There is a part of me that keeps my calm from shaking even if I encounter a number of cases, and I think models should have a distinct color and personalIty.I have my own unique color and I have the absorption power to absorb the merIts of curriculum and others like sponges.I didnt end up imItating It, but I made It into my own and tried to make It a lIttle more advanced.SBS Medianet Provides
2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace Lee Dong-Jun (60) has carved his name on the The Graces Male Grand Prize.The top five finishers were three men and two women, who were able to win the Grand Prize trophy amid fierce competItion among men.ESavoieone in the Top Model was wonderful and wonderful, but I never thought of anyone as my rival from the beginning to the end.I only believed in myself and came to the competItion from beginning to end because I thought that I could get good results if I focused only on me and tried hard and did my best. Im Savoie sorry (laughing) Maybe no one has Top Model this tournament wIthout dreaming of being the target of the finals.I was Savoie sorry because my goal was the grand prize winner since I first Top Model him, and of course, Baek Soo-jung, who received the grand prize, is fully equipped wIth character, physical and visual.You deserve a prize, I really congratulate you.When I was a young man in my 20s, I dreamed of becoming a model, but I could not achieve my dream and worked in clothes making for 30 years.So now I have to achieve a dream that I could not achieve in my youth. I was preparing for a Top Model to the model, and I saw the announcement of The Grace contest and immediately Top Model It.I like to walk and try to walk a lot and exercise a lIttle push-up. I eat less carbohydrates and like protein and vegetables.What I want to eat is the secret of my body management to move a lIttle more as much as I eat and eat.ESavoieone in the Top Model was wonderful and wonderful, but I did not think of anyone as my rival from the beginning to the end.I only believed in myself and came to the competItion from beginning to end because I thought that I could concentrate on myself and try my best and get good results.During the preparation period of the competItion, 1008 hours of practice and training, It was hard to remember and to memorize all the body wIthout limbs.The hardest thing for me was the chorus, and I was surprised to hear that I had to sing because I was in the pItch.But when I went and saw It, there were as many people as melodramas. (Laughing) I was really a bad guy at first, but I was impressed by the process of completing the chorus over time.There is nothing that can be said to have changed so far: I have received a lot of congratulations from my family, and my friends and people who like me have sent me too many messages of congratulations.I still cant believe It and feel It. I just feel like, Oh! Ive won an award. Theres no particular change.I keep the rules. And Im sincere. I thought It was my great advantage. The inner part is mental.There is a part of me that keeps my calm from shaking even if I encounter a number of cases, and I think models should have a distinct color and personalIty.I have my own unique color and I have the absorption power to absorb the merIts of curriculum and others like sponges.I didnt end up imItating It, but I made It into my own and tried to make It a lIttle more advanced.SBS Medianet Provides

'2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace' Lee Dong-Jun (60) has carved his name on the 'The Grace's' Male Grand Prize. The top five finishers were three men and two women, who were able to win the Grand Prize trophy amid fierce competItion among men.

“ESavoieone in the Top Model was wonderful and wonderful, but I never thought of anyone as my rival from the beginning to the end. I only believed in myself and came to the competItion from beginning to end because I thought that I could get good results if I focused only on me and tried hard and did my best. "

I'm Savoie sorry (laughing) Maybe no one has Top Model this tournament wIthout dreaming of being the target of the finals. I was Savoie sorry because my goal was the grand prize winner since I first Top Model him, and of course, Baek Soo-jung, who received the grand prize, is fully equipped wIth character, physical and visual. You deserve a prize, I really congratulate you.

When I was a young man in my 20s, I dreamed of becoming a model, but I could not achieve my dream and worked in clothes making for 30 years. So now I have to achieve a dream that I could not achieve in my youth. I was preparing for a Top Model to the model, and I saw the announcement of 'The Grace' contest and immediately Top Model It.

I like to walk and try to walk a lot and exercise a lIttle push-up. I eat less carbohydrates and like protein and vegetables. What I want to eat is the secret of my body management to move a lIttle more as much as I eat and eat.

ESavoieone in the Top Model was wonderful and wonderful, but I did not think of anyone as my rival from the beginning to the end. I only believed in myself and came to the competItion from beginning to end because I thought that I could concentrate on myself and try my best and get good results.

During the preparation period of the competItion, 1008 hours of practice and training, It was hard to remember and to memorize all the body wIthout limbs. The hardest thing for me was the chorus, and I was surprised to hear that I had to sing because I was in the pItch. But when I went and saw It, there were as many people as melodramas. (Laughing) I was really a bad guy at first, but I was impressed by the process of completing the chorus over time.

There is nothing that can be said to have changed so far: I have received a lot of congratulations from my family, and my friends and people who like me have sent me too many messages of congratulations. I still can’t believe It and feel It. I just feel like, ‘Oh! I’ve won an award.’ There’s no particular change.

I keep the rules. And I’m sincere. I thought It was my great advantage. The inner part is mental. There is a part of me that keeps my calm from shaking even if I encounter a number of cases, and I think models should have a distinct color and personalIty. I have my own unique color and I have the absorption power to absorb the merIts of curriculum and others like sponges. I didn’t end up imItating It, but I made It into my own and tried to make It a lIttle more advanced.

SBS Medianet Provides