Lee Da-hae (Seven) - Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Destination

Lee Da-hae and Seven, who have been married for eight years, have already confessed their conflicts and attract attention.SBS  ⁇ Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Dest (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest) announced the first wedding of Lee Da-hae and Seven.In the trailer, Lee Da-hae and Sevens wedding scene were unveiled, and Seven appeared on his trademark Hillis.Lee Da-hae was impressed with her new brides visuals in a colorful dress. The two of them kissed and kissed and enjoyed the happiness of being a newlywed couple after eight years of dating.It was also a moment when the two of them interviewed the production crew, and they continued to make comments that seemed to be in conflict.Lee Da-hae said, We always hit it because of It. There was Danger while preparing for marriage. We are so different that we hit hard when we hit it. Seven said, Is anyone right?I replied, Is not there anything else in my life?Lee Da-hae said, I think it would be nice if I could fix one thing, but people do not change, and Seven said, Its not easy.In the end, Lee Da-hae made a bomb statement saying that he was married but even thought about it.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest

Lee Da-hae and Seven, who have been married for eight years, have already confessed their conflicts and attract attention. SBS ⁇ Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Dest (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest) announced the first wedding of Lee Da-hae and Seven. In the trailer, Lee Da-hae and Seven's wedding scene were unveiled, and Seven appeared on his trademark Hillis. Lee Da-hae was impressed wIth her new bride's visuals in a colorful dress. The two of them kissed and kissed and enjoyed the happiness of being a newlywed couple after eight years of dating. It was also a moment when the two of them interviewed the production crew, and they continued to make comments that seemed to be in conflict. Lee Da-hae said, "We always hIt It because of It." There was Danger while preparing for marriage. "We are so different that we hIt hard when we hIt It." Seven said, "Is anyone right? I replied, "Is not there anything else in my life?" Lee Da-hae said, "I think It would be nice if I could fix one thing, but people do not change," and Seven said, "It's not easy." In the end, Lee Da-hae made a bomb statement saying that he was married but even thought about It. Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest