"I don't want to make excuses, all for my abruptness" Park Ji-yoon, Choi Dong Seok and divorce Heart

Broadcaster Park Ji-yoon revealed after Choi Dong Seok announcer and divorce.On the 16th, Park Ji-yoon wrote to his SNS, I have been worried that I have not been able to reply for a long time because many people have been asking for my best regards.Park Ji-yoon said, I shot the end of the No Strings Attached CRIME SCENE Superman Returns and the beginning of Whispering CorridorsMurder, She Wrote Van, and my tired body and mind are doing well thanks to iPads.Park Ji-yoon said, Ive been exposed to a lot of words and writings around me, he said. Some were true, some were not true, and some were completely processed so that I could not remember my past.But now I do not want to correct it and make excuses here. He said, I have acted impulsively, I have been hurt by the intention, I have done something wrong, but everyone is an abruptness.I know that revealing my innermost thoughts that I havent been able to say doesnt cover the sky with my palm, so Id like to extend my sincere apologies, even if its too late. Ill be standing in front of you in a more Na-eun-like manner in the future, he said.He said, I am a citizen of the United States. He said, I am a citizen of the United States. He said, I am a citizen of the United States. I am a citizen of the United States. Im going to cry, he said.On the other hand, Park Ji-yoon was broken-hardened after 14 years of marriage with former Choi Dong Seok announcer who was motivated to join KBS announcer.The two have recently filed a divorce settlement with the court and are undergoing divorce proceedings.Park Ji-yoon filed a lawsuit against five people, including a YouTuber who distributed malicious rumors related to divorce online, on May 14 at the Mapo Police Station in Seoul for alleged defamation.The following is a full text of Park Ji-yoon SNS.Hi, Im Park Ji-yoon.After hearing about my family history,A lot of people asked me how I was doing,Im afraid I havent written back for a long time.No strings attached crime scene superman returns.Whispering Corridors Murder, She Wrote We also shot the beginning of the class,Your body and mind are full thanks to the iPad.Im doing fine.But the lens that kept it well was troubled at this time.Im about to have a minor ophthalmic surgery.I do not think I will be able to send news again during the recovery period.In the meantime, I have seen a lot of words and writings surrounding me.Some of it was true, some of it wasnt.I dont want to forget my past.Some of them were completely fabricated.But right here, right now, correcting it,I dont want to make excuses.Only through those times.I looked back and reflected on myself a lot in the past.Theres some impulsive behavior, like he was possessed.The intention was to distort and hurt,I did some things I didnt know were wrongIts all my abstinence.Just because youre uncovering unspoken secrets,Knowing that the sky is not covered with the palm of your hand,Id like to extend my sincerest apologies, albeit belatedly.In the future, I will stand in front of you in a more Na-eun form.If theres one thing I dont regret about getting older,As I looked back on my life, I began to reflect on the days before,At the end of the day,I was reminded of the mistakes of that day.I hope that tomorrow will be more Na-eun than today.I try to live my life.If you feel anything like me, if you feel anything at all,Twentynet enters the field of broadcasting at a young age.Innocent Thing, who has been living impatiently every day,Please embrace me for onceNow I am going to play Shu Qi alone again as the mother of two iPads.Please give me a little cheer.Just keep an eye on one fight, though.If Satyas words and words hurt the future of my iPadsI will fight for it regardless of the target.Its not just sns or online.I will fight within the bounds of the law.I think it was definitely warm when I made a big decision and left home.The season has changed and it has become quite cold winter.And today, you need more support than I do.There are test takers who are fighting a serious and difficult battle.Even though my nephew Chung Yoon-yi, the test takersLets hope you get through the first wave of your life!Thank you for reading my little article,In the future, I will return to a story that I can laugh while watching.Ill try. Thank you.

Broadcaster Park Ji-yoon revealed after Choi Dong Seok announcer and divorce. On the 16th, Park Ji-yoon wrote to his SNS, "I have been worried that I have not been able to reply for a long time because many people have been asking for my best regards." Park Ji-yoon said, "I shot the end of the No Strings Attached CRIME SCENE Superman Returns' and the beginning of 'Whispering Corridors Murder, She Wrote Van', and my tired body and mind are doing well thanks to iPads." Park Ji-yoon said, "I've been exposed to a lot of words and wrItings around me," he said. "Some were true, some were not true, and some were completely processed so that I could not remember my past. But now I do not want to correct It and make excuses here. " He said, "I have acted impulsively, I have been hurt by the intention, I have done something wrong, but everyone is an abruptness." "I know that revealing my innermost thoughts that I haven't been able to say doesn't cover the sky wIth my palm, so I'd like to extend my sincere apologies, even if It's too late. I'll be standing in front of you in a more Na-eun-like manner in the future," he said. He said, "I am a cItizen of the UnIted States." He said, "I am a cItizen of the UnIted States." He said, "I am a cItizen of the UnIted States. I am a cItizen of the UnIted States. "I'm going to cry," he said. On the other hand, Park Ji-yoon was broken-hardened after 14 years of marriage wIth former Choi Dong Seok announcer who was motivated to join KBS announcer. The two have recently filed a divorce settlement wIth the court and are undergoing divorce proceedings. Park Ji-yoon filed a lawsuIt against five people, including a YouTuber who distributed malicious rumors related to divorce online, on May 14 at the Mapo Police Station in Seoul for alleged defamation. The following is a full text of Park Ji-yoon SNS. Hi, I'm Park Ji-yoon. After hearing about my family history, A lot of people asked me how I was doing, I'm afraid I haven't wrItten back for a long time. No Strings Attached CRIME SCENE Superman Returns. Whispering Corridors Murder, She Wrote We also shot the beginning of the class, Your body and mind are full thanks to the iPad. I'm doing fine. But the lens that kept It well was troubled at this time. I'm about to have a minor ophthalmic surgery. I do not think I will be able to send news again during the recovery period. In the meantime, I have seen a lot of words and wrItings surrounding me. Some of It was true, some of It wasn't. I don't want to forget my past. Some of them were completely fabricated. But right here, right now, correcting It, I don't want to make excuses. Only through those times. I looked back and reflected on myself a lot in the past. There's some impulsive behavior, like he was possessed. The intention was to distort and hurt, I did some things I didn't know were wrong It's all my abstinence. Just because you're uncovering unspoken secrets, Knowing that the sky is not covered wIth the palm of your hand, I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies, albeIt belatedly. In the future, I will stand in front of you in a more Na-eun form. If there's one thing I don't regret about getting older, As I looked back on my life, I began to reflect on the days before, At the end of the day, I was reminded of the mistakes of that day. I hope that tomorrow will be more Na-eun than today. I try to live my life. If you feel anything like me, if you feel anything at all, Twentynet enters the field of broadcasting at a young age. Innocent Thing, who has been living impatiently every day, Please embrace me for once Now I am going to play Shu Qi alone again as the mother of two iPads. Please give me a lIttle cheer. Just keep an eye on one fight, though. If Satya's words and words hurt the future of my iPads I will fight for It regardless of the target. It's not just sns or online. I will fight wIthin the bounds of the law. I think It was definItely warm when I made a big decision and left home. The season has changed and It has become quIte cold winter. And today, you need more support than I do. There are test takers who are fighting a serious and difficult battle. Even though my nephew Chung Yoon-yi, the test takers Let's hope you get through the first wave of your life! Thank you for reading my lIttle article, In the future, I will return to a story that I can laugh while watching. I'll try. Thank you.