Lee Guk-joo, The Kitchen Supplies Big hand That Buys Even a Commercial Tteok-bokki Machine

Seoul =) = Lee Guk-joo showed the scale of The Kitchen goods shopping.At MBCs Point of Omniscient Interfere, which aired on the 22nd, comedian Lee Guk-joo and manager Lee Sang-sus interfering video was released.I started shopping in earnest. I was excited and watched while singing. I saw my eyes when I saw the bowl that was already there. I got the pattern and the color but it was different.Lee Guk-joos eye-catching products, such as sauce bottles with three lines of sauce from bowls, hospital food plates, and oversized chopping boards, were endless.The Manager also caught wind of Lee Guk-joo, saying that there was a more novelty item, and Lee Guk-joo eventually bought a commercial electric boiling machine despite the managers discouragement.

Seoul =) = Lee Guk-joo showed the scale of The Kitchen goods shopping. At MBC's "Point of Omniscient Interfere," which aired on the 22nd, comedian Lee Guk-joo and Manager Lee Sang-su's interfering video was released. I started shopping in earnest. "I was excited and watched while singing." I saw my eyes when I saw the bowl that was already there. I got the pattern and the color but it was different. Lee Guk-joo's eye-catching products, such as sauce bottles with three lines of sauce from bowls, hospital food plates, and oversized chopping boards, were endless. The Manager also caught wind of Lee Guk-joo, saying that there was a more novelty item, and Lee Guk-joo eventually bought a commercial electric boiling machine despite the Manager's discouragement.