Hibab!staff Paycheck ⁇ 5 million ⁇ Jun Hyun-moo also covets donkey ears

Broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo and The Fighter Yoshihiro Akiyama send a love call to Hibab! Company, which became a hot topic of Changan with a salary of 12 million won.According to the production team of KBS 2TV  ⁇ Boss in the Mirror ⁇  (hereinafter referred to as donkey ears) on October 8, the contest will be held around the right arm of the food creator Hibab!Recently, Hibab! Has released Paychecks paycheck amount of 5 million won for new paycheck and 12 million won for executive paycheck.Among them, Jun Hyun-moo and Yoshihiro Akiyama show Hibab!Jun Hyun-moo is Hibab! As soon as I see her dressing up as a grandmother for this guerrilla food, I will be a staff Hibab!I can play my grandfather from the side, and I can not stop eating it.On the other hand, Yoshihiro Akiyama said, Every time Hibab! Spits out, I can say that, and I can say that, and I want you to call me a director, and Hibab! Im looking for a director position.Attention is drawn to whether Jun Hyun-moo and Yoshihiro Akiyamas hot love call can reach Hibab!On this day, there is a heated debate over the impact of the MBTI on business activities.Hibab! Said that I am an innocent logicist,  ⁇  ISTJ  ⁇ , and then  ⁇  Improvised P has no advantages in my work life.Jun Hyun-moo, who represents the improvisational P ⁇ , said, We hate the word  ⁇  in the first place. It is said that there is something like this in life, and it represents the P-oriented people of the whole country. It raises the question of how Hibab!

Broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo and The Fighter Yoshihiro Akiyama send a Love call to Hibab! Company, which became a hot topic of Chang'an with a salary of 12 million won. According to the production team of KBS 2TV ⁇ Boss in the Mirror ⁇ (hereinafter referred to as 'donkey ears') on October 8, the contest will be held around the right arm of the food creator Hibab! Recently, Hibab! Has released Paycheck's Paycheck amount of 5 million won for new Paycheck and 12 million won for executive Paycheck. Among them, Jun Hyun-moo and Yoshihiro Akiyama show Hibab! Jun Hyun-moo is Hibab! As soon as I see her dressing up as a grandmother for this guerrilla food, I will be a staff Hibab! I can play my grandfather from the side, and I can not stop eating it. On the other hand, Yoshihiro Akiyama said, "Every time Hibab! Spits out, I can say that, and I can say that, and I want you to call me a director, and Hibab! I'm looking for a director position. Attention is drawn to whether Jun Hyun-moo and Yoshihiro Akiyama's hot Love call can reach Hibab! On this day, there is a heated debate over the impact of the MBTI on business activities. Hibab! Said that I am an innocent logicist, ⁇ ISTJ ⁇ , and then ⁇ Improvised P has no advantages in my work life. Jun Hyun-moo, who represents the improvisational P ⁇ , said, "We hate the word ⁇ in the first place. It is said that there is something like this in life, and it represents the P-oriented people of the whole country. It raises the question of how Hibab!