Hong Hyun-hee "My brother, I can not see tears" Woo Ji-won hungry (anhahaeng)

Comedian Hong Hyun-hee erupts in affection for former basketball player Woo Ji-wonIn MBC Im glad you dont fight, which is broadcasted at 9 pm on 24 Days, Huh Jae, Kim Byung Hyun, Moon Kyung Eun, Woo Ji-won, Hong Sung-heon and Lee Dae-hyungs My Hand (I hold my hand) are drawn.On the day of the 100th anniversary, anhahaeng, Hong Hyun-hee, who recently reported the news of his son, is shooting support with back talker.Hong Hyun-hee, who said that he was a fan of Woo Ji-won, felt sorry for the last time he saw the 6 live food and found anhaeng immediately after giving birth.Then, Hong Hyun-hee shows that Woo Ji-won is sincerely immersed in I can not see it because of tears whenever I have difficulty in getting rid of it.Woo Ji-won, who can not overcome hunger and eats raw crabs, reveals his heartfelt desire to say, How hungry my brother is.In the end, Hong Hyun-hee receives the boom of Armpit and the care of Ahn Jung-hwan.Ahn Jung-hwan, who was fanning Hong Hyun-hee, said, Im crying all over my body. Hong Hyun-hee told Woo Ji-won, What about my brother?It is the back door that cries out, I put my life on one scabbard.Indeed, Woo Ji-won is curious about whether he will be able to solve a solid meal with the support of enthusiastic fan Hong Hyun-hee.Hong Hyun-hees heartbreaking 6th My Hand can be found at MBC anhahaeng at 9 pm on 24 Days.Photograph: MBC
Comedian Hong Hyun-hee erupts in affection for former basketball player Woo Ji-wonIn MBC Im glad you dont fight, which is broadcasted at 9 pm on 24 Days, Huh Jae, Kim Byung Hyun, Moon Kyung Eun, Woo Ji-won, Hong Sung-heon and Lee Dae-hyungs My Hand (I hold my hand) are drawn.On the day of the 100th anniversary, anhahaeng, Hong Hyun-hee, who recently reported the news of his son, is shooting support with back talker.Hong Hyun-hee, who said that he was a fan of Woo Ji-won, felt sorry for the last time he saw the 6 live food and found anhaeng immediately after giving birth.Then, Hong Hyun-hee shows that Woo Ji-won is sincerely immersed in I can not see it because of tears whenever I have difficulty in getting rid of it.Woo Ji-won, who can not overcome hunger and eats raw crabs, reveals his heartfelt desire to say, How hungry my brother is.In the end, Hong Hyun-hee receives the boom of Armpit and the care of Ahn Jung-hwan.Ahn Jung-hwan, who was fanning Hong Hyun-hee, said, Im crying all over my body. Hong Hyun-hee told Woo Ji-won, What about my brother?It is the back door that cries out, I put my life on one scabbard.Indeed, Woo Ji-won is curious about whether he will be able to solve a solid meal with the support of enthusiastic fan Hong Hyun-hee.Hong Hyun-hees heartbreaking 6th My Hand can be found at MBC anhahaeng at 9 pm on 24 Days.Photograph: MBC

Comedian Hong Hyun-hee erupts in affection for former basketball player Woo Ji-won In mbc 'I'm glad you don't fight', which is broadcasted at 9 pm on 24 Days, Huh Jae, Kim Byung Hyun, Moon Kyung Eun, Woo Ji-won, Hong Sung-heon and Lee Dae-hyung's 'My Hand (I hold my hand)' are drawn. On the day of the 100th anniversary, anhahaeng', Hong Hyun-hee, who recently reported the news of his son, is shooting support with 'back talker'. Hong Hyun-hee, who said that he was a fan of Woo Ji-won, felt sorry for the last time he saw the '6' live food and found 'anhaeng' immediately after giving birth. Then, Hong Hyun-hee shows that Woo Ji-won is sincerely immersed in "I can not see it because of tears" whenever I have difficulty in getting rid of it. Woo Ji-won, who can not overcome hunger and eats raw crabs, reveals his heartfelt desire to say, "How hungry my brother is." In the end, Hong Hyun-hee receives the boom of Armpit and the care of Ahn Jung-hwan. Ahn Jung-hwan, who was fanning Hong Hyun-hee, said, "I'm crying all over my body." Hong Hyun-hee told Woo Ji-won, "What about my brother? It is the back door that cries out, "I put my life on one scabbard." Indeed, Woo Ji-won is curious about whether he will be able to solve a solid meal with the support of enthusiastic fan Hong Hyun-hee. Hong Hyun-hee's heartbreaking 6th 'My Hand' can be found at mbc anhahaeng' at 9 pm on 24 Days. Photograph: mbc