Jae Eun Lee, Nosan Mom's Reality Strike "College students are sixty-six" Oh!

Actor Jae Eun Lee told me that he was hit by reality as soon as he was a child.24 Days, Jae Eun Lee said, What are you doing? Do you have a pussy? If you give birth to my baby, everyone will be out of your arms ... Oh, my God! Im going to be crazy.Jae Eun Lee said, Ego mom exercise hard. If you are a college student in Ulta, is your mother sixty years old? You have to work hard so that you do not get old as much as possible. Oh! Suddenly,#Jae Eun Lee # Gwangju House # Nosan Mam # Child birth Gram # Laughing Hyunta and hashtags and laughs.I am worried about the reality of the child who is going to grow up as much as the child birth in the age which is not a little.The fans raised the voice of cheering such as You are the same heart, I am working hard, I want you to show me a lot of happy mothers while raising a baby and I am so sympathetic.Previously, Jae Eun Lee married a choreographer in April 2006 and overcame a nine-year-old Age car, but was arrested in 11 years.Jae Eun Lee, who met a new love after five years of divorce, started his second life and had a precious baby.Jae Eun Lee, who was later confirmed to have been delivered by Caesarean section, announced that the baby to be born was a daughter, and on the 21st, she uploaded a photo of her hospitalization wearing a patients gown on her personal SNS.Jae Eun Lee said, Now Im going to give birth! The preparation process is long. I have been holding it for 10 months. Im out of the world. What is this kind of sadness? I hope the mother and the baby are healthy.But he said, Its not that its not ^^ ~ ~ Its a bit scary. Its a bit scary.And finally, with a picture of a child born Jae Eun Lee, Kim Tae-ri! You are the best of mine! The best gift! How good was your dad? I was so happy that you had to register your birth as soon as you were born.We are happy to be healthy as we are now in Italy. Do not be sick ~ ~ I love you. Jae Eun Lee.

Actor Jae Eun Lee told me that he was hit by reality as soon as he was a child. 24 Days, Jae Eun Lee said, "What are you doing? Do you have a pussy? If you give birth to my baby, everyone will be out of your arms ... Oh, my God! I'm going to be crazy." Jae Eun Lee said, "Ego mom exercise hard. If you are a college student in Ulta, is your mother sixty years old? You have to work hard so that you do not get old as much as possible. Oh! Suddenly, "#Jae Eun Lee # Gwangju House # Nosan Mam # Child birth Gram # Laughing Hyunta "and hashtags and laughs. I am worried about the reality of the child who is going to grow up as much as the Child birth in the Age which is not a little. The fans raised the voice of cheering such as "You are the same heart, I am working hard", "I want you to show me a lot of happy mothers while raising a baby" and "I am so sympathetic". Previously, Jae Eun Lee married a choreographer in April 2006 and overcame a nine-year-old Age car, but was arrested in 11 years. Jae Eun Lee, who met a new love after five years of divorce, started his second life and had a precious baby. Jae Eun Lee, who was later confirmed to have been delivered by Caesarean section, announced that the baby to be born was a daughter, and on the 21st, she uploaded a photo of her hospitalization wearing a patient's gown on her personal SNS. Jae Eun Lee said, "Now I'm going to give birth! The preparation process is long. I have been holding it for 10 months. I'm out of the world. What is this kind of sadness? I hope the mother and the baby are healthy. "But he said," It's not that it's not ^^ ~ ~ It's a bit scary. It's a bit scary. And finally, with a picture of a child born Jae Eun Lee, "Kim Tae-ri! You are the best of mine! The best gift! How good was your dad? I was so happy that you had to register your birth as soon as you were born. We are happy to be healthy as we are now in Italy. Do not be sick ~ ~ I love you. " "Jae Eun Lee."