Heo Ji-woong, angered by Itaewon tragedy: "I can't believe you've done enough...if you don't have a host, you lose your citizenship"

Author Heo Ji-woong reveals his sorrow at Itaewon accidentOn the 1st, Heo Ji-woong said, I have been sitting and writing and erasing since dawn to write an article that opens the radio. What can I write about and what use can I find if I have not recovered my composure yet?I thought, he opened his mouth.In the midst of a world where citizens lose their citizenship without a host. In the flood of No End of Surprises that they did enough and were not responsible.I feel like all the words that are useful in my mouth and fingertips have disappeared. Tens of thousands of people gathered in Itaewon-dong, Yongsan District, Seoul on the 29th, ahead of Halloween.Police and fire authorities are investigating the cause of the accident, and the government declared the period of national mourning from the 30th of last month to the 5th of May.Itaewon True has been pointed out that accident prevention should have been done in advance even if there was no clear event organizer. Park Hee-young, director of Yongsan District, said, I have been preparing strategically for Itaewon accident responsibility.I have done my part in the ward office, he said.I have been sitting and writing and erasing since dawn to write an article that opens the radio. I thought, What can I write about and what use can I find if I have not recovered my composure yet? In the midst of a world where citizens lose their citizenship without a sponsor. In the flood of No End of Surprises that they have done enough and are not responsible.In my mouth and at the end of my hand, it feels like all the words that are useful have disappeared.Pascal Kinyar stated in his novel All the Mornings in the World; music is just there to say what words cannot say.It replaces the opening with The Elegant Ghost, a song written by William Volcom to memorialize his father.

Author Heo Ji-woong reveals his sorrow at Itaewon accident On the 1st, Heo Ji-woong said, "I have been sitting and writing and erasing since dawn to write an article that opens the Radio. What can I write about and what use can I find if I have not recovered my composure yet? "I thought," he opened his mouth. "In the midst of a world where citizens lose their citizenship without a host. In the flood of No End of Surprises that they did enough and were not responsible. I feel like all the words that are useful in my mouth and fingertips have disappeared. " Tens of thousands of people gathered in Itaewon-dong, Yongsan District, Seoul on the 29th, ahead of Halloween. Police and fire authorities are investigating the cause of the accident, and the government declared the period of national mourning from the 30th of last month to the 5th of May. Itaewon True has been pointed out that accident prevention should have been done in advance even if there was no clear event organizer. Park Hee-young, director of Yongsan District, said, "I have been preparing strategically for Itaewon accident responsibility. I have done my part in the ward office, "he said. I have been sitting and writing and erasing since dawn to write an article that opens the Radio. "I thought," What can I write about and what use can I find if I have not recovered my composure yet? " In the midst of a world where citizens lose their citizenship without a sponsor. In the flood of No End of Surprises that they have done enough and are not responsible. In my mouth and at the end of my hand, it feels like all the words that are useful have disappeared. Pascal Kinyar stated in his novel "All the Mornings in the World"; music is just there to say what words cannot say. It replaces the opening with "The Elegant Ghost", a song written by William Volcom to Memorialize his father.