Lee Su-ji "had lost 17kg weight for pregnancy...son increasingly resembles my diet" (South Korean Foreigners')

South Korean Foreigners Gag Woman Lee Su-ji tells the recent birth of son.MBC Everlons South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on the 21st, will feature stars Lee Young-hyun, Lee Chang-min, Lee Su-ji and Park Boram who have succeeded in dieting with a special feature Diet, Where Have You Gone? to play a quiz showdown.KBS 27 bond comedian Lee Su-ji succeeded in reducing 17kg weight to prepare for pregnancy after marrying a non-entertainer who was three years younger in 2018 and gave birth to a healthy son in June.When MC Jin Yongman asked, Lee Su-ji has just become a mother, is he big? Lee Su-ji said, It is too big.It is much bigger than your peers. When MC Jin Yongman asked, Who does son look like? Lee Su-ji said, At first I saw my husbands face, but the bigger I was, the more I thought he looked like me.I give Cows milk, but I cry for Cows milk. On the other hand, Lee Su-ji, who was finally eliminated in the 6th stage at the time of his last appearance, is a back door that he is showing a special enthusiasm for I will ride Hanwoo today to supplement his physical strength.MBC Everlon Provision

South Korean ForeignersGag Woman Lee Su-ji tells the recent birth of son.

MBC Everlon's South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on the 21st, will feature stars Lee Young-hyun, Lee Chang-min, Lee Su-ji and Park Boram who have succeeded in dieting with a special feature Diet, Where Have You Gone? to play a quiz showdown.

KBS 27 bond comedian Lee Su-ji succeeded in reducing 17kg weight to prepare for pregnancy after marrying a non-entertainer who was three years younger in 2018 and gave birth to a healthy son in June.

When MC Jin Yongman asked, "Lee Su-ji has just become a mother, is he big?" Lee Su-ji said, "It is too big. It is much bigger than your peers. "

When MC Jin Yongman asked, "Who does son look like?" Lee Su-ji said, "At first I saw my husband's face, but the bigger I was, the more I thought he looked like me. I give Cow's milk, but I cry for Cow's milk. "

On the other hand, Lee Su-ji, who was finally eliminated in the 6th stage at the time of his last appearance, is a back door that he is showing a special enthusiasm for "I will ride Hanwoo today" to supplement his physical strength.

MBC Everlon Provision