So Yul "Morning sickness deep sea Cow's milk+castella only, I'm out of weight" (Free Handakter)

Kim Yeong-hee, So Yul mentioned Morning sickness during pregnancyTVN Free Doctor M, which was broadcasted on August 8, was featured as a pregnant woman special feature, and gag woman Kim Yeong-hee and So Yul from crayon pop appeared as guests.MC Kim So-young asked the second plan, I am fortunate to have a child, so I do not have a fear of having a child, but Morning sickness is a little scary because I have seven or eight months, and Husband Oh Sang-jin also said,  (wife Kim So-young) is so painful that it is too good to have a second.There was no Morning pickness and I didnt want to eat it, so I lost weight, I didnt have anything disgusting (due to the smell of food), Kim Yeong-hee said.
Kim Yeong-hee, So Yul mentioned Morning sickness during pregnancyTVN Free Doctor M, which was broadcasted on August 8, was featured as a pregnant woman special feature, and gag woman Kim Yeong-hee and So Yul from crayon pop appeared as guests.MC Kim So-young asked the second plan, I am fortunate to have a child, so I do not have a fear of having a child, but Morning sickness is a little scary because I have seven or eight months, and Husband Oh Sang-jin also said,  (wife Kim So-young) is so painful that it is too good to have a second.There was no Morning pickness and I didnt want to eat it, so I lost weight, I didnt have anything disgusting (due to the smell of food), Kim Yeong-hee said.

Kim Yeong-hee, So Yul mentioned Morning sickness during pregnancy

TVN 'Free Doctor M', which was broadcasted on August 8, was featured as a pregnant woman special feature, and gag woman Kim Yeong-hee and So Yul from crayon pop appeared as guests.

MC Kim So-young asked the second plan, "I am fortunate to have a child, so I do not have a fear of having a child, but Morning sickness is a little scary because I have seven or eight months," and Husband Oh Sang-jin also said, " (wife Kim So-young) is so painful that it is too good to have a second."

"There was no Morning pickness and I didn't want to eat it, so I lost weight, I didn't have anything disgusting (due to the smell of food)," Kim Yeong-hee said.