Lee Dong-gook "was misunderstood for "Couple T-shirt" and daughters Jasie and Newlyweds

Lee Dong-gook, a former national football player, has revealed a funny (laughing but sad) anecdote with his daughter Jash.TVN STORY, TVN Entertainment Come with me now Online production presentation was attended by Yoon Minsoo - Yoonhoo Wealthy, Lee Jong Hyuk - Lee Junsoo Wealthy, Lee Dong-gook - Lee Jae-shi, Lee Sung-hoon - Chu Sarang and Jeon Sung-ho PD.Lee Dong-gook said, I was only with my mother when I needed my father. I do not remember leaving Travel or building memories.I wanted to build up good memories with this program. I wonder if Father and daughter will be more comfortable and friendly. As for the moment when I felt the growth of Jash, he said, I had to take care of everything, but I think it was a lot bigger when I saw it all alone. I point out that Jash should wear clothes to me.There is an episode when I went to Hawaii in the United States, he said. I was in a immigration office when I was in a honeymoon.I thought I was married because I was wearing a couple T-shirt. On the other hand, Come with me now is a graceful pay-off Travel reality program that two-year-old stars who have grown up without knowing the fact that they plan to travel for Fathers.

Lee Dong-gook, a former national football player, has revealed a funny (laughing but sad) anecdote with his daughter Jash.

TVN STORY, TVN Entertainment 'Come with me now' Online production presentation was attended by Yoon Minsoo - Yoonhoo Wealthy, Lee Jong Hyuk - Lee Junsoo Wealthy, Lee Dong-gook - Lee Jae-shi, Lee Sung-hoon - Chu Sarang and Jeon Sung-ho PD.

Lee Dong-gook said, "I was only with my mother when I needed my father." "I do not remember leaving Travel or building memories. I wanted to build up good memories with this program. I wonder if Father and daughter will be more comfortable and friendly. "

As for the moment when I felt the growth of Jash, he said, "I had to take care of everything, but I think it was a lot bigger when I saw it all alone." "I point out that Jash should wear clothes to me."

"There is an episode when I went to Hawaii in the United States," he said. "I was in a immigration office when I was in a honeymoon. I thought I was married because I was wearing a Couple T-shirt. "

On the other hand, 'Come with me now' is a graceful pay-off Travel reality program that two-year-old stars who have grown up without knowing the fact that they plan to Travel for Fathers.