Lee Dong-gook "Daughter Jassy and Hawaii Travel Take Newlyweds Misunderstood in Airport" (Now Come with Me)

Footballer Lee Dong-gook has revealed the story of his daughter Lee Jae-si and Missunderstood as Newlyweds.Lee Dong-gook attended the TVN STORY and tvN new entertainment program Now come with me production presentation which was broadcasted online on September 23rd with his daughter Lee Jae-si.Now come with me is a graceful pay-off Travel reality program in which two-year-old stars who have grown up without knowing plan a Travel for Fathers.Lee Dong-gook Lee Jae-shi, who recently appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment Superman Returns, will show memories accumulated in Hawaii through Now come with me.When was Lee Dong-gooks moment when she realized the growth of her daughter, Jash?Lee Dong-gook replied, I had to take care of everything, but I think it was a lot bigger when I saw it all alone.Lee Dong-gook notes: Now I take my own but point out about Fathers clothes, Father, will you wear that?Ive never worn a hip dress like today. Jash picked it. Father said he couldnt wear it, so hes wearing it.When I went to Hawaii this time, I was together in the (Airport) migration, and I asked if Honeymoon (New Marriage Travel) came.When I got married, she asked if I had married her. She started not talking to Father after she told me that she was with Honeymoon.Lee Jae-si also laughed at the bewildering Hawaii Travel episode.Now come with me will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the day.
Footballer Lee Dong-gook has revealed the story of his daughter Lee Jae-si and Missunderstood as Newlyweds.Lee Dong-gook attended the TVN STORY and tvN new entertainment program Now come with me production presentation which was broadcasted online on September 23rd with his daughter Lee Jae-si.Now come with me is a graceful pay-off Travel reality program in which two-year-old stars who have grown up without knowing plan a Travel for Fathers.Lee Dong-gook Lee Jae-shi, who recently appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment Superman Returns, will show memories accumulated in Hawaii through Now come with me.When was Lee Dong-gooks moment when she realized the growth of her daughter, Jash?Lee Dong-gook replied, I had to take care of everything, but I think it was a lot bigger when I saw it all alone.Lee Dong-gook notes: Now I take my own but point out about Fathers clothes, Father, will you wear that?Ive never worn a hip dress like today. Jash picked it. Father said he couldnt wear it, so hes wearing it.When I went to Hawaii this time, I was together in the (Airport) migration, and I asked if Honeymoon (New Marriage Travel) came.When I got married, she asked if I had married her. She started not talking to Father after she told me that she was with Honeymoon.Lee Jae-si also laughed at the bewildering Hawaii Travel episode.Now come with me will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the day.

Footballer Lee Dong-gook has revealed the story of his daughter Lee Jae-si and Missunderstood as Newlyweds.

Lee Dong-gook attended the TVN STORY and tvN new entertainment program 'Now come with me' production presentation which was broadcasted online on September 23rd with his daughter Lee Jae-si.

'Now come with me' is a graceful pay-off Travel reality program in which two-year-old stars who have grown up without knowing plan a Travel for Fathers. Lee Dong-gook Lee Jae-shi, who recently appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment 'Superman Returns', will show memories accumulated in Hawaii through 'Now come with me'.

When was Lee Dong-gook's moment when she realized the growth of her daughter, Jash? Lee Dong-gook replied, "I had to take care of everything, but I think it was a lot bigger when I saw it all alone."

Lee Dong-gook notes: "Now I take my own but point out about Father's clothes, 'Father, will you wear that?' I’ve never worn a hip dress like today. Jash picked it. Father said he couldn’t wear it, so he’s wearing it.

"When I went to Hawaii this time, I was together in the (Airport) migration, and I asked if Honeymoon (New Marriage Travel) came. When I got married, she asked if I had married her. She started not talking to Father after she told me that she was with Honeymoon.

Lee Jae-si also laughed at the bewildering Hawaii Travel episode.

'Now come with me' will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the day.