Oh Yona "Lee Jung-hyun Honeymoon accompanying, wearing Kimono and dining with Newlyweds" (Radio Star)

Radio Star Oh Yoon-ah told an anecdote that followed Lee Jung-hyun Honeymoon.In MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the night of the 14th, Cells of Management was featured and Oh Yoon-ah, Park Mountain., Yang Jae Woong and Justin Theroux Harvey appeared and talked.On this day, Oh Yoon-ah shared his experience with Lee Jung-hyuns Honeymoon along with his best friends Lee Min-jung and Son Ye-jin.When I was married, Lee Jung-hyun said, Im going to Japan, but Im going with you. I said Id have fun with my mission, but I followed Honeymoon, he said.Kim Gura said, How many nights have you been together for a few days? Oh Yona said, Yes, I think they had another day.I dont think that was noticed: I eat course dishes at the Japan accommodation, and I wore Kimono and (with Newlyweds) ate them all together, she continued.Oh Yona said, Some sister said that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are dating.I denied that I was not going to have a strange story, but others already knew it.

Radio Star' Oh Yoon-ah told an anecdote that followed Lee Jung-hyun Honeymoon.

In MBC entertainment program Radio Star' broadcasted on the night of the 14th, 'Cells of Management' was featured and Oh Yoon-ah, Park Mountain., Yang Jae Woong and Justin Theroux Harvey appeared and talked.

On this day, Oh Yoon-ah shared his experience with Lee Jung-hyun's Honeymoon along with his best friends Lee Min-jung and Son Ye-jin.

"When I was married, Lee Jung-hyun said, 'I'm going to Japan, but I'm going with you.' I said I'd have fun with my mission, but I followed Honeymoon," he said.

Kim Gura said, "How many nights have you been together for a few days?" Oh Yona said, "Yes, I think they had another day."

"I don't think that was noticed: I eat course dishes at the Japan accommodation, and I wore Kimono and (with Newlyweds) ate them all together," she continued.

Oh Yona said, "Some sister said that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are dating. I denied that I was not going to have a strange story, but others already knew it. "