"Incorruptibility" Sea, "I also stood on stage during the award" over Ailee, who was Mother-in-law

On the afternoon of the 17th, KBS 2TV entertainment program Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend featured the popular drama OST feature, which was the most popular ever.Sea, Sea, Sea Boram Lee, Big Mama Park Min Hye, Ailee, Sunye and Lim Jin-hee participated in the event to cover the strongest vocal queen in Korea.Ailee, who ran for the fourth time on this day, showed a scene of tears that she endured while recalling Mother who died after finishing Lim Young-woongs Love Always Runs stage.Boram Lee said, It was hard to keep up with the constant flutter, and at the end Ailee said, I would like it.I felt a lot of things with that word, he said.Ailee, who stopped crying, talked about the story of a phone call to Grandmas Boy in the United States not long ago.It is the position of the daughter who lost her mother, but Grandmas Boy is hard because she has to think of her daughter who left, he said. I tried to be really bad for Grandmas Boy today, but it was too hard.Sea, who was a matchup for Ailee in the fourth round, first appeared to comfort Ailees heart before the competition.I have lived as a daughter on stage like Ailee and I have sent Mother to Sky first, he said to Ailee, who was on the side of the judging panel.I remember that day and my love for my mother would be great. My mother will be watching the mind that I could not convey because of time. MC Shin Dong-yeop added, It is a stage where I feel the beautiful mind of the elderly and the elderly, leaving the competition.Ailee won the final by winning three consecutive wins in the fourth, fifth and sixth rounds, defeating Sea, Lim Jeong-hee and Park Min-hye in order.Ailee said, I will work harder in the future.

On the afternoon of the 17th, KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' featured the popular drama OST feature, which was the most popular ever.

Sea, Sea, Sea Boram Lee, Big Mama Park Min Hye, Ailee, Sunye and Lim Jin-hee participated in the event to cover the strongest vocal queen in Korea.

Ailee, who ran for the fourth time on this day, showed a scene of tears that she endured while recalling Mother who died after finishing Lim Young-woong's "Love Always Runs" stage. Boram Lee said, "It was hard to keep up with the constant flutter, and at the end Ailee said, 'I would like it.' I felt a lot of things with that word, "he said.

Ailee, who stopped crying, talked about the story of a phone call to Grandma's Boy in the United States not long ago. "It is the position of the daughter who lost her Mother, but Grandma's Boy is hard because she has to think of her daughter who left," he said. "I tried to be really bad for Grandma's Boy today, but it was too hard."

Sea, who was a matchup for Ailee in the fourth round, first appeared to comfort Ailee's heart before the competition. "I have lived as a daughter on stage like Ailee and I have sent Mother to Sky first," he said to Ailee, who was on the side of the judging panel. I remember that day and my love for my Mother would be great. My Mother will be watching the mind that I could not convey because of time. " MC Shin Dong-yeop added, "It is a stage where I feel the beautiful mind of the elderly and the elderly, leaving the competition."

Ailee won the final by winning three consecutive wins in the fourth, fifth and sixth rounds, defeating Sea, Lim Jeong-hee and Park Min-hye in order.

Ailee said, "I will work harder in the future."