Ailee "When the company is in trouble, Ravi is now told to sing...I'm tearful" (Mirah)

Singer Ailee thanked label chief Ravi for her performance.On November 2, KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung Soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee appeared as a guest and showed off his duties.DJ Nanchang Hee said, I moved to my own label made by Mr. Ravi, and did you two have a relationship?Ailee said, I knew Ravi and I have known him for a long time. I was alike in my debut and I was greeting him from the past.When I was running a company alone, Ravi was running a company alone, and I shared hard things with each other and said that I was hard every day. Ailee said, I could not share both artist and management. I had to give up one of them, but I had to play as a player.Then Ravi said, Lets just play music that my sister wants to sing now, so thankful that tears flowed, she confided.Regarding the album work with Ravi, Ailee said, It is always good to work with Ravi.I am worried about whether it is good or good because it is just my sister, but I always have a lot of fun because I always help you to take care of it so well and work well. Currently, Ailee is a member of label The Live, founded by Ravi.

Singer Ailee thanked label chief Ravi for her performance.

On November 2, KBS Cool FM 'Yoon Jung Soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee' appeared as a guest and showed off his duties.

DJ Nanchang Hee said, "I moved to my own label made by Mr. Ravi, and did you two have a relationship?"

Ailee said, "I knew Ravi and I have known him for a long time. I was alike in my debut and I was greeting him from the past. When I was running a company alone, Ravi was running a company alone, and I shared hard things with each other and said that I was hard every day. "

Ailee said, "I could not share both artist and management. I had to give up one of them, but I had to play as a player. Then Ravi said, 'Let's just play music that my sister wants to sing now,' so thankful that tears flowed," she confided.

Regarding the album work with Ravi, Ailee said, "It is always good to work with Ravi. I am worried about whether it is good or good because it is just my sister, but I always have a lot of fun because I always help you to take care of it so well and work well. "

Currently, Ailee is a member of label The Live, founded by Ravi.