Ailee tears "Both parents have died late, regret" (Incorruptibility)

Ailee appeared on the second part of KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend The Couple Composer, Lyricist, South Korean & Late Jung Eun, which was broadcast on the 2nd.Ailee made her first appearance on Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend on a Patty Kim retirement special on March 24, 2012, a month after her debut.On May 19th day, Park Jin-young won his first victory over Davichi Lee, who won three consecutive wins.Ailee, who showed his best stage as the first-generation super rookie of Incorruptibility, has held seven trophies in his arms.Ailee wiped tears on the grieving lost 30 years stage of the previous Hongja.Lost 30 years is the main song of KBS Now On My Way to Meet You in the past.Ailee said: Ive been away from my family in United States of America for over a decade while I was a singer in Korea.I worked hard in Korea and was busy so I did not visit my family often.I was really like Now On My Way to Meet You, and both my parents died last year and early this year.So I came to the house, and I felt sorry, regretful and felt such a feeling that I did not see the family I missed most while working busy. Ailee, a powerful champion, said, Hongja is my sister. I will stop her winning streak.Ailee reinterpreted Jeon Young-roks Write Love in a Pencil released in 1983, giving him an intense stage.I received a letter from this song lyrics and made and hit the song, and I still did not see the lyricists face, the South Korean said.The intense music and intense singing were great; I was good at arranging; I think Im 20 years younger, he said, making Ailee laugh.Gangjin said on Ailees spectacular stage, It seems that Planet Fitness Houston called it.There are a few singers who feel really fascinating and charming, and Ailee is. Ailee went on to say, Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend is a schoollike being.Born and raised in United States of America, I did not have much opportunity to get to know Korean songs. It was a precious time to learn and learn many teachers famous songs through a good program called Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend.I felt good because I reinterpreted my teachers song while enjoying the stage for a long time. The choice of the special master song judges was Ailee, who won the second division at the same time as his return after three years of Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend.Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen
Ailee appeared on the second part of KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend The Couple Composer, Lyricist, South Korean & Late Jung Eun, which was broadcast on the 2nd.Ailee made her first appearance on Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend on a Patty Kim retirement special on March 24, 2012, a month after her debut.On May 19th day, Park Jin-young won his first victory over Davichi Lee, who won three consecutive wins.Ailee, who showed his best stage as the first-generation super rookie of Incorruptibility, has held seven trophies in his arms.Ailee wiped tears on the grieving lost 30 years stage of the previous Hongja.Lost 30 years is the main song of KBS Now On My Way to Meet You in the past.Ailee said: Ive been away from my family in United States of America for over a decade while I was a singer in Korea.I worked hard in Korea and was busy so I did not visit my family often.I was really like Now On My Way to Meet You, and both my parents died last year and early this year.So I came to the house, and I felt sorry, regretful and felt such a feeling that I did not see the family I missed most while working busy. Ailee, a powerful champion, said, Hongja is my sister. I will stop her winning streak.Ailee reinterpreted Jeon Young-roks Write Love in a Pencil released in 1983, giving him an intense stage.I received a letter from this song lyrics and made and hit the song, and I still did not see the lyricists face, the South Korean said.The intense music and intense singing were great; I was good at arranging; I think Im 20 years younger, he said, making Ailee laugh.Gangjin said on Ailees spectacular stage, It seems that Planet Fitness Houston called it.There are a few singers who feel really fascinating and charming, and Ailee is. Ailee went on to say, Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend is a schoollike being.Born and raised in United States of America, I did not have much opportunity to get to know Korean songs. It was a precious time to learn and learn many teachers famous songs through a good program called Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend.I felt good because I reinterpreted my teachers song while enjoying the stage for a long time. The choice of the special master song judges was Ailee, who won the second division at the same time as his return after three years of Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend.Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen

Ailee appeared on the second part of KBS 2TV 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' 'The Couple Composer, Lyricist, South Korean & Late Jung Eun', which was broadcast on the 2nd.

Ailee made her first appearance on "Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend" on a Patty Kim retirement special on March 24, 2012, a month after her debut. On May 19th day, Park Jin-young won his first victory over Davichi Lee, who won three consecutive wins.

Ailee, who showed his best stage as the first-generation super rookie of Incorruptibility, has held seven trophies in his arms.

Ailee wiped tears on the grieving 'lost 30 years' stage of the previous Hongja. 'Lost 30 years' is the main song of KBS Now On My Way to Meet You' in the past.

Ailee said: "I've been away from my family in United States of America for over a decade while I was a singer in Korea. I worked hard in Korea and was busy so I did not visit my family often. I was really like Now On My Way to Meet You, and both my parents died last year and early this year. So I came to the house, and I felt sorry, regretful and felt such a feeling that I did not see the family I missed most while working busy. "

Ailee, a powerful champion, said, "Hongja is my sister. I will stop her winning streak."

Ailee reinterpreted Jeon Young-rok's "Write Love in a Pencil" released in 1983, giving him an intense stage.

"I received a letter from this song lyrics and made and hit the song, and I still did not see the lyricist's face," the South Korean said.

"The intense music and intense singing were great; I was good at arranging; I think I'm 20 years younger," he said, making Ailee laugh.

Gangjin said on Ailee's spectacular stage, "It seems that Planet Fitness Houston called it. There are a few singers who feel really fascinating and charming, and Ailee is. "

Ailee went on to say, "'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' is a schoollike being. Born and raised in United States of America, I did not have much opportunity to get to know Korean songs. It was a precious time to learn and learn many teachers' famous songs through a good program called 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend'. I felt good because I reinterpreted my teacher's song while enjoying the stage for a long time. "

The choice of the special master song judges was Ailee, who won the second division at the same time as his return after three years of 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend'.

Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen