"Drink and grab your hair": Park Wan-kyu, fighting Kim Kyung-ho, "Rock system" Chengalpattu...Park Ki-young Five Fever ('Mystery duet')

As soon as Mystery Duet met, I was impressed by the smile and the film-like meeting place where I poured tears.In the 7th episode of Mystery Duet, which was broadcast on the 19th, Park Wan-kyu and Park Ki-young, Park Jae-jung and Jung Seung-hwan, Lee Hyun and Kim Ho-young, Hong Ji-min and Moon Hee Kyung boasted unexpected friendship and focused their attention on special stories.MBN music entertainment program Mystery Duet is a music show where the best singers and celebs in Korea start singing without knowing their Duets opponents, share their sympathy with each other only by voice, and confirm each others presence.First, Park Wan-kyu, the owner of crazy singing skills, showed off his Korean representative rocker Down charisma with the Deutscheization After Love.And Park Wan-kyu partner Park Ki-young was frozen when he saw Park Wan-kyu, but he was unable to get close, and he was in Park Wan-kyus arms and tears like emotion.Park Wan-kyu was also impressed by the film-like ending of Park Ki-young and the pose of kneeling and Confessions after the full force of the whole body.Park Wan-kyu expressed his preciousness by saying, Friend, who was always with me when I was funny, sad, or shabby. Park Ki-young also added, I am the only person who has been in contact with me during my first slump in my twenties. He added, I tried to help economically and solve difficult situations.In particular, Park Wan-kyu was a member of Park Ki-young and Rock at the time, but he laughed at the behind-the-scenes story that Park Ki-young had drunk with Kim Kyung-ho and fought his head and broke the system.Park Ki-young also boasted about his relationship with panel Shin Hyo-bum and reinterpreted I Love You, and Park Wan-kyu also gave a festival-like hotness by singing I knew Id Love You.Park Jae-jung, unlike other guests, laughed at the desire to win.In particular, Panel Park Kyung-lim and Chu were the Mystery singers of Park Jae-jung, and when emotional Balader Jung Seung-hwan appeared, they grabbed their navels with a cheering steam fan response.The two of them, on the other hand, welcomed each other out of their minds, and Park Kyung-lim said, I was worried that the reaction was the weakest.Above all, Chu said to Jung Seung-hwan, I liked it very much since the audition.It was so glorious to be able to listen to live, he added, It is a handsome boy. Jung Seung-hwan said, It is a better word than a good song. Park Jae-jung selected If It Was You as the favorite song of Jung Seung-hwans song, and immediately matched the Duets with Jung Seung-hwan and boasted a sweet voice and painted the scene with romanticity.Lee Hyun and Kim Ho Young met as soon as they met, and they started to blow everyone up with a steamy mode saying Oh, what! And Why is he coming out!In particular, Kim Ho-young laughed again with a unique sense of humor, saying, I have never been so nervous about broadcasting so far, but I am going crazy. My heart rate ran so fast, but when I saw Lee Hyun face, I felt betrayed that I was so nervous.The two men, along with Kim Moo-yeol, Ji Hyun-woo, Super Junior Lee Teuk, and Jung Tae-woo, made musicals in the army.Lee Hyun said, I had a woman friend at the time, but it was hard when I broke up. I was close to the love counseling at that time. Kim Ho-young also boasted that he had a personal consultation after the discharge and became close to the program after the trip.Lee Hyun and Kim Ho-young exploded their steam tension with their passion to sing Lee Hyuns hit song Only Eat Rice with their passion.Musical Diva Hong Ji-min and Moon Hee Kyung applauded with a reaction like How is this improvisation in a violent reaction like a reunion of separated families.The two of them were from the Seoul Arts Centers senior year 26 years ago and worked together in Hong Ji-mins musical debut.Moon Hee Kyung recalled that he was a comrade who practiced two lunch boxes every day, and Hong Ji-min said, I feel like old thoughts.Moon Hee Kyung told Hong Ji-min, It is a friend who had a lot of talent.I was so great and proud to know the way I passed, and Hong Ji-min also replied to Moon Hee Kyung, It was wonderful to live in line with my sisters age even though she was older than her peer jockey.The two revealed a double cast relationship in the same musical role three years ago, and made the scene Broadway with the instant Duets in the song.Finally, Hong Ji-min sang the song I can do it, and Moon Hee Kyung applauded the Down hard voice from the riverside song festival with a letter to me.Meanwhile, MBN mystery duet is held every Monday at 10:40 pmMBN mystery duet broadcast capture

As soon as Mystery Duet met, I was impressed by the smile and the film-like meeting place where I poured tears.

In the 7th episode of Mystery Duet, which was broadcast on the 19th, Park Wan-kyu and Park Ki-young, Park Jae-jung and Jung Seung-hwan, Lee Hyun and Kim Ho-young, Hong Ji-min and Moon Hee Kyung boasted unexpected friendship and focused their attention on special stories.

MBN music entertainment program Mystery Duet is a music show where the best singers and celebs in Korea start singing without knowing their Duets opponents, share their sympathy with each other only by voice, and confirm each other's presence.

First, Park Wan-kyu, the owner of crazy singing skills, showed off his Korean representative rocker Down charisma with the Deutscheization After Love. And Park Wan-kyu partner Park Ki-young was frozen when he saw Park Wan-kyu, but he was unable to get close, and he was in Park Wan-kyu's arms and tears like emotion. Park Wan-kyu was also impressed by the film-like ending of Park Ki-young and the pose of kneeling and Confessions after the full force of the whole body.

Park Wan-kyu expressed his preciousness by saying, "Friend, who was always with me when I was funny, sad, or shabby." Park Ki-young also added, "I am the only person who has been in contact with me during my first slump in my twenties." He added, "I tried to help economically and solve difficult situations."

In particular, Park Wan-kyu was a member of Park Ki-young and 'Rock' at the time, but he laughed at the behind-the-scenes story that Park Ki-young had drunk with Kim Kyung-ho and fought his head and broke the system. Park Ki-young also boasted about his relationship with panel Shin Hyo-bum and reinterpreted I Love You, and Park Wan-kyu also gave a festival-like hotness by singing I knew I'd Love You.

Park Jae-jung, unlike other guests, laughed at the desire to win. In particular, Panel Park Kyung-lim and Chu were the Mystery singers of Park Jae-jung, and when emotional Balader Jung Seung-hwan appeared, they grabbed their navels with a cheering steam fan response. The two of them, on the other hand, welcomed each other out of their minds, and Park Kyung-lim said, "I was worried that the reaction was the weakest.

Above all, Chu said to Jung Seung-hwan, "I liked it very much since the audition. It was so glorious to be able to listen to live, "he added," It is a Handsome boy. "Jung Seung-hwan said," It is a better word than a good song. "

Park Jae-jung selected 'If It Was You' as the favorite song of Jung Seung-hwan's song, and immediately matched the Duets with Jung Seung-hwan and boasted a sweet voice and painted the scene with romanticity.

Lee Hyun and Kim Ho Young met as soon as they met, and they started to blow everyone up with a steamy mode saying "Oh, what!" And "Why is he coming out!" In particular, Kim Ho-young laughed again with a unique sense of humor, saying, "I have never been so nervous about broadcasting so far, but I am going crazy." "My heart rate ran so fast, but when I saw Lee Hyun face, I felt betrayed that I was so nervous."

The two men, along with Kim Moo-yeol, Ji Hyun-woo, Super Junior Lee Teuk, and Jung Tae-woo, made musicals in the army. Lee Hyun said, "I had a woman friend at the time, but it was hard when I broke up." "I was close to the love counseling at that time." Kim Ho-young also boasted that he had a personal consultation after the discharge and became close to the program after the trip.

Lee Hyun and Kim Ho-young exploded their steam tension with their passion to sing Lee Hyun's hit song Only Eat Rice with their passion.

Musical Diva Hong Ji-min and Moon Hee Kyung applauded with a reaction like "How is this improvisation" in a violent reaction like a reunion of separated families. The two of them were from the Seoul Arts Center's senior year 26 years ago and worked together in Hong Ji-min's musical debut. Moon Hee Kyung recalled that he was a comrade who practiced two lunch boxes every day, and Hong Ji-min said, "I feel like old thoughts."

Moon Hee Kyung told Hong Ji-min, "It is a friend who had a lot of talent. "I was so great and proud to know the way I passed," and Hong Ji-min also replied to Moon Hee Kyung, "It was wonderful to live in line with my sister's age even though she was older than her peer jockey." The two revealed a double cast relationship in the same musical role three years ago, and made the scene Broadway with the instant Duets in the song. Finally, Hong Ji-min sang the song I can do it, and Moon Hee Kyung applauded the Down hard voice from the riverside song festival with a letter to me.

Meanwhile, MBN 'Mystery duet' is held every Monday at 10:40 pm

MBN 'Mystery duet' broadcast capture