'This is the 15th anniversary steam friendship,' the youngest Seohyun embraced by Hyoyeon, who was on stage for five years.

The youngest Seohyun flaunted his steamy friendship towards Hyoyeon, who showed off tears.Girls Generation was held at the One World Cup Stadium on the 20th, SM Town Love Live!2022: SMCU Express City_SuOne (SMTOWN LIVE 2022: SMCU EXPRESS CITY_SUWON) concert stage.Girls Generation, which collected topics with the full activity of five years commemorating the 15th anniversary of debut, gave a new song Forever One stage and a hit song Party stage.From halfway through the stage of Regular 7th album title song FOREVER 1 (Forever One), Hyoyeon continued to cry and choreograph.All of the members were laughing at the ending pose that ended the stage, but Hyoyeon was showing tears alone.Among the members, the youngest, Seohyun, ran to Hyoyeon first, wiped away tears, hugged her and soothed her.In the recently aired JTBC entertainment program Source Tam, Hyoyeon said, I would have suffered a little bit because I was the youngest. So I am so sorry and I hope you will suffer more in the future.Thank you for growing up so beautiful and right for 31 years, he told his roommate Seohyun.Seohyun told Hyoyeon, I have had a lot of hard times as the youngest, but I was able to overcome because I had a Sister who told me, I can do that, You are great, and I want to emulate you.I love Sister, he said.SM Town Love Live!Before coming to the stage, I had tears in the entertainment and conveyed my heart to each other. On this day, the embrace of Seohyun and Hyoyeon came to me with more impression.It was the moment when I was able to see the steam friendship of Girls Generation on the 15th anniversary of debut.(JTBCs Source Tom broadcast screen capture
The youngest Seohyun flaunted his steamy friendship towards Hyoyeon, who showed off tears.Girls Generation was held at the One World Cup Stadium on the 20th, SM Town Love Live!2022: SMCU Express City_SuOne (SMTOWN LIVE 2022: SMCU EXPRESS CITY_SUWON) concert stage.Girls Generation, which collected topics with the full activity of five years commemorating the 15th anniversary of debut, gave a new song Forever One stage and a hit song Party stage.From halfway through the stage of Regular 7th album title song FOREVER 1 (Forever One), Hyoyeon continued to cry and choreograph.All of the members were laughing at the ending pose that ended the stage, but Hyoyeon was showing tears alone.Among the members, the youngest, Seohyun, ran to Hyoyeon first, wiped away tears, hugged her and soothed her.In the recently aired JTBC entertainment program Source Tam, Hyoyeon said, I would have suffered a little bit because I was the youngest. So I am so sorry and I hope you will suffer more in the future.Thank you for growing up so beautiful and right for 31 years, he told his roommate Seohyun.Seohyun told Hyoyeon, I have had a lot of hard times as the youngest, but I was able to overcome because I had a Sister who told me, I can do that, You are great, and I want to emulate you.I love Sister, he said.SM Town Love Live!Before coming to the stage, I had tears in the entertainment and conveyed my heart to each other. On this day, the embrace of Seohyun and Hyoyeon came to me with more impression.It was the moment when I was able to see the steam friendship of Girls Generation on the 15th anniversary of debut.(JTBCs Source Tom broadcast screen capture

The youngest Seohyun flaunted his steamy friendship towards Hyoyeon, who showed off tears.

Girls' Generation was held at the One World Cup Stadium on the 20th, SM Town Love Live! 2022: SMCU Express City_SuOne’ (SMTOWN LIVE 2022: SMCU EXPRESS CITY_SUWON) concert stage.

Girls' Generation, which collected topics with the full activity of five years commemorating the 15th anniversary of debut, gave a new song Forever One' stage and a hit song 'Party' stage.

From halfway through the stage of Regular 7th album title song "FOREVER 1" (Forever One), Hyoyeon continued to cry and choreograph. All of the members were laughing at the ending pose that ended the stage, but Hyoyeon was showing tears alOne. Among the members, the youngest, Seohyun, ran to Hyoyeon first, wiped away tears, hugged her and soothed her.

In the recently aired JTBC entertainment program 'Source Tam', Hyoyeon said, "I would have suffered a little bit because I was the youngest." "So I am so sorry and I hope you will suffer more in the future. Thank you for growing up so beautiful and right for 31 years, "he told his roommate Seohyun.

Seohyun told Hyoyeon, "I have had a lot of hard times as the youngest, but I was able to overcome because I had a Sister who told me, 'I can do that', 'You are great', and 'I want to emulate you'. I love Sister," he said.

SM Town Love Live! Before coming to the stage, I had tears in the entertainment and conveyed my heart to each other. On this day, the embrace of Seohyun and Hyoyeon came to me with more impression.

It was the moment when I was able to see the steam friendship of Girls' Generation on the 15th anniversary of debut.

(JTBC’s ‘Source Tom’ broadcast screen capture