MC Mong, 5,000 won One Piece wear and Donation promise .. 100 million won for the flood victims

Seoul) = Singer MC Mong has donated 100 million won for Su Jae-min.As a result of the 22nd coverage, MC Mong donated 100 million won to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association this morning.According to the official, MC Mong was named to the high-end Donator Club by donating 100 million won on the day.MC Mong Donated 100 million won and said, I hope it will be used meaningfully for the flood victims who have been affected by heavy rain.Previously, MC Mong recently announced his intention to Donation through his instagram.I have to live better when I see my old parents, but I am a mother who comes to clean my son who is not good at the 5,000 won One Piece every day, he said. I do 100 million with Mother, I want to live without regret.In August 2020, MC Mong also donated KRW 220,000 for flood victims. In addition, in order to overcome and prevent the damage of Corona 19, the Milal Welfare Foundation and the Hope Treaty Stone, each KRW 15 million, totaled KRW 30 million.In addition, the Spring-like She is cold singer has also been on the Donation of the Purme Foundation Smart Farm to support the developmental disability youth, and has been steadily supporting the Purme Foundation rehabilitation treatment fee every month.

Seoul) = Singer MC Mong has donated 100 million won for Su Jae-min.

As a result of the 22nd coverage, MC Mong donated 100 million won to the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association this morning.

According to the official, MC Mong was named to the high-end Donator Club by donating 100 million won on the day.

MC Mong Donated 100 million won and said, "I hope it will be used meaningfully for the flood victims who have been affected by heavy rain."

Previously, MC Mong recently announced his intention to Donation through his instagram. "I have to live better when I see my old parents, but I am a Mother who comes to clean my son who is not good at the 5,000 won One Piece every day," he said. "I do 100 million with Mother, I want to live without regret."

In August 2020, MC Mong also donated KRW 220,000 for flood victims. In addition, in order to overcome and prevent the damage of Corona 19, the Milal Welfare Foundation and the Hope Treaty Stone, each KRW 15 million, totaled KRW 30 million. In addition, the 'Spring-like She is cold' singer has also been on the Donation of the Purme Foundation Smart Farm to support the developmental disability youth, and has been steadily supporting the Purme Foundation rehabilitation treatment fee every month.