'The Gloria' Cha Joo-Young "White One Piece, Weared Consensually...Most Likely and Perfect"

Actor Cha Joo-Young explains about Misunderstood, which is related to the white one piece god in The Gloria.Cha Joo-Young interviewed Netflix OLizzys series The Gloria at Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th.The Gloria is a Netflix Lizzy series that depicts the story of a woman who has been broken up to her soul by violence during her childhood, and the story of those who are in a whirlwind of revenge.Choi Hyejeong, played by Cha Joo-young in the play, is a school violence perpetrator who bullied Moon Dong-eun (Song Hye-kyo) with Park Yeon-jin (Lim Ji-yeon).She is a daughter-in-law who thinks of marriage as a means of raising her status. She has nothing but vanity.In particular, Choi Hyejeong, who is set to be a glamor with a breast molding, appeared in a dress that was tightly attached and exposed throughout the work and focused attention.Cha Joo-Young burned his Acting passion by increasing 5 ~ 6kg from his existing weight for Choi Hyejeong Character, Glamor.Cha Joo-Young said, I did not feel burdened, he said. I started with knowing from the casting stage. I did not want to be visually greedy.I did not want to look like that even though it was a role that could come out beautifully and beautifully. In Saint Patricks Day1, which was unveiled in December last year, Choi Hyejeong appeared in a tight white one piece. The scene of being ignored by Park Yeon-jin and Isara (Kim Hee-ra) became a big topic.There was also a small Misunderstood due to Cha Joo-Youngs response to Breathe in an interview with a magazine. At that time, Cha Joo-Young said, I did not originally want to wear that dress.The Style Squad had a cute dress that was less clingy, but the director wanted me to wear that dress (white One Piece). I said no because I thought it would look ugly when the screen shone.Cha Joo-Young said, In that interview, I was not Breathe, but Breathe about me. There was a dress and several dresses we prepared.I thought of Sarah Character and prepared a more cute dress, but when I heard the explanation, I was convinced and wore a white one piece. The god thought that it was the perfect god to show Hyejeong.However, I was worried about my body that was fattened and Breathe came out.

Actor Cha Joo-Young explains about Misunderstood, which is related to the white One Piece god in 'The Gloria'. Cha Joo-Young interviewed Netflix O'Lizzy's series 'The Gloria' at Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th. 'The Gloria' is a Netflix Lizzy series that depicts the story of a woman who has been broken up to her soul by violence during her childhood, and the story of those who are in a whirlwind of revenge. Choi Hyejeong, played by Cha Joo-Young in the play, is a school violence perpetrator who bullied Moon Dong-eun (Song Hye-kyo) with Park Yeon-jin (Lim Ji-yeon). She is a daughter-in-law who thinks of marriage as a means of raising her status. She has nothing but vanity. In particular, Choi Hyejeong, who is set to be a 'glamor with a breast molding', appeared in a dress that was tightly attached and exposed throughout the work and focused attention. Cha Joo-Young burned his Acting passion by increasing 5 ~ 6kg from his existing weight for Choi Hyejeong Character, Glamor. Cha Joo-Young said, "I did not feel burdened," he said. "I started with knowing from the casting stage. I did not want to be visually greedy. I did not want to look like that even though it was a role that could come out beautifully and beautifully. " In Saint Patrick's Day1, which was unveiled in December last year, Choi Hyejeong appeared in a tight white One Piece. The scene of being ignored by Park Yeon-jin and Isara (Kim Hee-ra) became a big topic. There was also a small Misunderstood due to Cha Joo-Young's response to Breathe in an interview with a magazine. "At that time, Cha Joo-Young said," I did not originally want to wear that dress. "The Style Squad had a cute dress that was less clingy, but the director wanted me to wear that dress (white One Piece). I said no because I Thought it would look ugly when the screen shone." Cha Joo-Young said, "In that interview, I was not Breathe, but Breathe about me. There was a dress and several dresses we prepared. I Thought of Sarah Character and prepared a more cute dress, but when I heard the explanation, I was convinced and wore a white One Piece. "The god Thought that it was the perfect god to show Hyejeong. However, I was worried about my body that was fattened and Breathe came out. "