"We're overly mother and daughter" Loveran X Harimu, Mart Struggle in Hoppy One Piece "Flut-Dan"

Dancer Loveran and Harimu showed off their delightful mother-daughter chemi.On August 5, JTBCs fly to the dance featured Loveran and Harimu on the morning shopping.Loveran and Harimu, who were in charge of the next morning, finished the street dance My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version in Los Angeles, USA and immediately visited the Korean market.I have a lot of clothes, and Im always that good, Loveran said in the interview.The previous dance My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version was two people wearing a short one piece with a bold back to the worlds colorful leopard pattern.The first two people who searched for rice cakes and dumplings began to work power, saying, We are overly mother and daughter.I found rice cakes in one corner while I was going straight, and I stepped back with the sound of music when the car reverses, pretending to turn the steering wheel with my hand.The two men who combined one of the dance genres, Bogging, into life, seemed to be laughing at this situation.Loveran, who visited the Letorot Sagolguk after finding the rice cake, said, We have to buy it because it is difficult to make soup.
Dancer Loveran and Harimu showed off their delightful mother-daughter chemi.On August 5, JTBCs fly to the dance featured Loveran and Harimu on the morning shopping.Loveran and Harimu, who were in charge of the next morning, finished the street dance My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version in Los Angeles, USA and immediately visited the Korean market.I have a lot of clothes, and Im always that good, Loveran said in the interview.The previous dance My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version was two people wearing a short one piece with a bold back to the worlds colorful leopard pattern.The first two people who searched for rice cakes and dumplings began to work power, saying, We are overly mother and daughter.I found rice cakes in one corner while I was going straight, and I stepped back with the sound of music when the car reverses, pretending to turn the steering wheel with my hand.The two men who combined one of the dance genres, Bogging, into life, seemed to be laughing at this situation.Loveran, who visited the Letorot Sagolguk after finding the rice cake, said, We have to buy it because it is difficult to make soup.

Dancer Loveran and Harimu showed off their delightful mother-daughter chemi.

On August 5, jtbc's "fly to the dance" featured Loveran and Harimu on the morning shopping.

Loveran and Harimu, who were in charge of the next morning, finished the street dance My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version in Los Angeles, USA and immediately visited the Korean market.

"I have a lot of clothes, and I'm always that good," Loveran said in the interview. The previous dance My Soul - Liverpool Busking Version was two people wearing a short One Piece with a bold back to the world's colorful leopard pattern.

The first two people who searched for rice cakes and dumplings began to work power, saying, "We are overly mother and daughter." I found rice cakes in one corner while I was going straight, and I stepped back with the sound of music when the car reverses, pretending to turn the steering wheel with my hand. The two men who combined one of the dance genres, 'Bogging', into life, seemed to be laughing at this situation.

Loveran, who visited the Letorot Sagolguk after finding the rice cake, said, "We have to buy it because it is difficult to make soup.