I'll cut off the Instagram as if I've mADe an appointment

I did the Concert Contract, but the Concert was canceled and I did AD Contract, but I did not fulfill my promise properly.The public is disappointed, and the star is trying to escape. Hiding behind his agency, crying and watching.Kim Hie-jae, who started his regular album at the end of last month, should open the national tour from last weekend, but the performance was canceled due to a legal dispute between Kim Hie-jaes agency and performance agency.Kim Hie-jae, the main character who is blurred by a series of events surrounding him, while the muddy fight continues.He posted promotional photos and articles on his SNS until the day of the new album, and he closed his mouth after the Concert dispute.Of course, he hadnt been quiet. He was on radio and other airwaves promoting his new album.However, the concert promised to the public was canceled, but I hid behind my agency without apology or excuse.Dancer no:ze, who became stardom with SUfa, was caught up in the controversy over the AD contract default, and suspicions of discriminating between small and medium-sized brands and luxury brands were raised.No:zes agency apologized to the public through two statements, but there was no direct statement of no:zes position here.No:ze AD incident, which was hot online, I was waiting to be forgotten in time behind my agency, but no:ze cried on the stage of SUfa Concert on the 10th.I think I will live with this memory, he said, crying after saying, I am so grateful to those who came.I just want you to know this. No:ze did not say that he did not dance hard, but he blurred the point with the word effort .The public saw the tears of no:ze as a statement of the heart that was surrounded by controversy.However, there was no word sorry, sorry, apologize, and he appealed that he lived hard while crying.The tears of no:ze without core eventually resulted in only negative reactions.One of them was treating it like nothing happened, and one of them cried in front of a lot of people, and the attitude he took after the incident was slightly different, but it was a avoidance.Even the common point that it stopped uploading SNS after the incident.Self-portraits, work promotions, and sponsorship photos are raised so well that the kind of silence that closes the mouth and closes the finger at an important moment when horse is needed only raises distrust.Whether it is an apology or a confession of heart, what to do before seeing when to resume SNS is a genuine communication.

I did the Concert Contract, but the Concert was canceled and I did AD Contract, but I did not fulfill my promise properly. The public is disappointed, and the star is trying to escape. Hiding behind his agency, crying and watching.

Kim Hie-jae, who started his regular album at the end of last month, should open the national tour from last weekend, but the performance was canceled due to a legal dispute between Kim Hie-jae's agency and performance agency.

Kim Hie-jae, the main character who is blurred by a series of events surrounding him, while the muddy fight continues. He posted promotional photos and articles on his SNS until the day of the new album, and he closed his mouth after the Concert dispute.

Of course, he hADn’t been quiet. He was on rADio and other airwaves promoting his new album. However, the Concert promised to the public was canceled, but I hid behind my agency without apology or excuse.

Dancer no:ze, who became stardom with 'SUfa', was caught up in the controversy over the AD Contract default, and suspicions of discriminating between small and medium-sized brands and luxury brands were raised. no:ze's agency apologized to the public through two statements, but there was no direct statement of no:ze's position here.

no:ze AD incident, which was hot online, I was waiting to be forgotten in time behind my agency, but no:ze cried on the stage of 'SUfa' Concert on the 10th. "I think I will live with this memory," he said, crying after saying, "I am so grateful to those who came." I just want you to know this. "no:ze did not say that he did not dance hard, but he blurred the point with the word" effort ".

The public saw the tears of no:ze as a statement of the heart that was surrounded by controversy. However, there was no word "sorry", "sorry", "apologize", and he appealed that he lived hard while crying. The tears of no:ze without core eventually resulted in only negative reactions.

One of them was treating it like nothing happened, and one of them cried in front of a lot of people, and the attitude he took after the incident was slightly different, but it was a avoidance. Even the common point that it stopped uploADing SNS after the incident.

Self-portraits, work promotions, and sponsorship photos are raised so well that the kind of silence that closes the mouth and closes the finger at an important moment when 'horse' is needed only raises distrust. Whether it is an apology or a confession of heart, what to do before seeing when to resume SNS is a genuine 'communication'.