Jo Hyun Ah finally broke up.. "agency my outcast" Disclosure of injustice

Urban Zakapa member Jo Hyun Ah publicly dismissed the complaints he had accumulated at the same time as the agency ended.On June 6, Jo Hyun Ah posted a story on his personal account entitled Andrew company Jo Hyun Ah / Abyss company Bos Jo Hyun Ah Official Position. He said, No one has an answer, Tag the agency Abyss company official account and why it is publicly posted.According to Jo Hyun Ah, he confirmed that the contract was terminated today, and he told the agency, I tried to keep the remaining contract, but it has been over 600 days since I could not tour the country, and I sent the demo for a long time. I wonder if you want to stop acting as Urban Zakapa.Jo Hyun Ah said, I did not have any support personnel during the last celebration, and I traveled by taxi with my members. I often wondered how to handle the cost, he said. Abyss told me that the family photo was a deliberate act. Is it allowed?I was uncomfortable about the missing Urban Zakapa in the Abyss family photo.Johyun Aah said, Or maybe its just a matter of time. Urban Zakapa. I want to do it. I want to do it. I want to do it. I want to do it. I want to do it. I want to do it. I said, Opinion.In particular, he said, Urban Zakapa is the whole Abyss Bos, and I am the end of the contract as of today, so do not neglect the remaining members and treat them well according to the standard contract, two members of Urban Zakapa are someones son. Previously, Abysscompany released a group photo with Chuseok anniversary agency singers on the official SNS on the 30th of last month, but it was controversial because the first year member Urban Zakapa could not be found.Abysscompany said, I thought it was difficult to appear in Urban Zakapa in the content due to the termination of the contract with former Bos Artist Jo Hyun Ah.

Urban Zakapa member Jo Hyun Ah publicly dismissed the complaints he had accumulated at the same time as the agency ended. On June 6, Jo Hyun Ah posted a story on his personal account entitled "Andrew company Jo Hyun Ah / Abyss company Bos Jo Hyun Ah Official Position." He said, "No one has an answer," Tag the agency Abyss company official account and why it is publicly posted. According to Jo Hyun Ah, he confirmed that the Contract was terminated today, and he told the agency, "I tried to keep the remaining Contract, but it has been over 600 days since I could not tour the country, and I sent the demo for a long time. I wonder if you want to stop acting as Urban Zakapa." Jo Hyun Ah said, "I did not have any support personnel during the last celebration, and I traveled by taxi with my members. I often wondered how to handle the cost," he said. "Abyss told me that the family photo was a deliberate act. Is it allowed? "I was uncomfortable about the missing Urban Zakapa in the Abyss family photo. Johyun Aah said, "Or maybe it's just a matter of time." "Urban Zakapa." "I want to do it." "I want to do it." "I want to do it." "I want to do it. I want to do it." "I want to do it." I said, "Opinion." In particular, he said, "Urban Zakapa is the whole Abyss Bos, and I am the end of the Contract as of today, so do not neglect the remaining members and treat them well according to the standard Contract, two members of Urban Zakapa are someone's son. " Previously, Abyss company released a group photo with Chuseok anniversary agency singers on the official SNS on the 30th of last month, but it was controversial because the first year member Urban Zakapa could not be found. Abyss company said, "I thought it was difficult to appear in Urban Zakapa in the content due to the termination of the Contract with former Bos Artist Jo Hyun Ah."