Pak Se-ri "Is Moving from Yongsan District to Seongsu-dong"...Laughing 'Richsy' New House Revealed

Seoul=) = Pak Se-ri has unveiled a new home.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th, former golfer Pak Se-ri recently released his house and focused attention.The day was revealed to the public the routine of Pak Se-ri, whose first appearance in the space surprised the rainbow members. Where am I? Is there a villa, Second House?Stird House? he asked.Pak Se-ri informed him that he was in Yongsan District and moved to the Holy Water.I have a lot of points and I am busy, so I have a lot of soul life, and I have accumulated my baggage (in my previous house), he said. I moved because I was going to leave because of my luggage in the near future.It was a Rich Sister nest: from a huge pantry that should not have been left for Pak Se-ri to a cozy bedroom, a neat wardrobe, a spacious living room and kitchen in a hobby space.Rainbow members in the magnificent new home also responded that they were Pak Se-ri.On the other hand, Pak Se-ri laughed at the 77-year-old Jun Hyun-moo perfectly.Its totally different from me, except that Im 77 years old, he said to the production team, who finds common ground with Jun Hyun-moo.Jun Hyun-moo, who watched the interview video, said, You said that, it is a crisis of breaking up today.Gian 84 laughed at the suggestion that you two should go on a picnic, do a friendship ring.

Seoul=) = Pak Se-ri has unveiled a new home.

In the MBC entertainment program "I Live Alone" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th, former golfer Pak Se-ri recently released his house and focused attention.

The day was revealed to the public the routine of Pak Se-ri, whose first appearance in the space surprised the rainbow members. "Where am I? Is there a villa, Second House? "Stird House?" he asked.

Pak Se-ri informed him that he was in "Yongsan District and moved to the Holy Water". "I have a lot of points and I am busy, so I have a lot of soul life, and I have accumulated my baggage (in my previous house)," he said. "I moved because I was going to leave because of my luggage in the near future."

It was a "Rich Sister" nest: from a huge pantry that should not have been left for Pak Se-ri to a cozy bedroom, a neat wardrobe, a spacious living room and kitchen in a hobby space. Rainbow members in the magnificent new home also responded that they were Pak Se-ri.

On the other hand, Pak Se-ri laughed at the 77-year-old Jun Hyun-moo perfectly. "It's totally different from me, except that I'm 77 years old," he said to the production team, who finds common ground with Jun Hyun-moo.

Jun Hyun-moo, who watched the interview video, said, "You said that, it is a crisis of breaking up today." Gian 84 laughed at the suggestion that "you two should go on a picnic, do a friendship ring."