'I Live Alone' Pak Se-ri, Seongsu-dong new home unveiled...Lychee Sister scale

The new home for Pak Se-ri will be unveiled.MBC I Live Alone, which will be broadcast on June 24th, will reveal the reverse hobby of Big hand Pak Se-ri.Pak Se-ri reveals his daily life, which is a new nest in the songsu-dong, saying, I have more life in Seoul.The new house also has a pantry with food, which is essential, neatly arranged, cozy bedroom, a hobby space full of mining, a living room, and a kitchen.In commemoration of the move, Pak Se-ri went out to accept a rumored neighborhood with a hot place, and as a Big Hand, he planted hobbies all over the house on a unique scale.In particular, Pak Se-ri is caught in drawing drawing and attracts attention. It is said that the character born in his hand was filled with pretty charm, which stimulates curiosity.Then, I raise my expectations by telling my dreams of I like cute characters and I want to make my own characters.In particular, the parallel theory of Pak Se-ri and Jun Hyun-moo, who were born in 77 years, is raised again, and they are robbed of their gaze.The two people were suspicious of their resemblance to the unusual meat love, which was caught in the usual decalcomany.The controversy (?) overlays paintings with a hobby with the new artist Jun Hyun-moo, who is playing a big role as a muskia, raises questions about what repercussions will be made in the studio.

The new home for Pak Se-ri will be unveiled.

MBC 'I Live Alone', which will be broadcast on June 24th, will reveal the reverse hobby of 'Big hand' Pak Se-ri.

Pak Se-ri reveals his daily life, which is a new nest in the songsu-dong, saying, "I have more life in Seoul." The new house also has a pantry with food, which is essential, neatly arranged, cozy bedroom, a hobby space full of mining, a living room, and a kitchen.

In commemoration of the move, Pak Se-ri went out to accept a rumored neighborhood with a hot place, and as a Big hand, he planted hobbies all over the house on a unique scale.

In particular, Pak Se-ri is caught in drawing drawing and attracts attention. It is said that the character born in his hand was filled with 'pretty charm', which stimulates curiosity. Then, I raise my expectations by telling my dreams of "I like cute characters" and "I want to make my own characters".

In particular, the parallel theory of Pak Se-ri and Jun Hyun-moo, who were born in 77 years, is raised again, and they are robbed of their gaze. The two people were suspicious of their resemblance to the unusual 'meat love', which was caught in the usual decalcomany. The controversy (?) overlays paintings with a hobby with the new artist Jun Hyun-moo, who is playing a big role as a muskia, raises questions about what repercussions will be made in the studio.