'Our Blues' youngest Bae Hyun Sung and Noh Yoon Seo, surprise spoiler release

Bae Hyun-sung and Noh Yoon-seo, the youngest of Our Blues, played as promotional fairy, delivering their impressions of filming Drama and surprise spoilers.TVN Towa Il Drama Our Blues, Jeju Pan Romeo and Juliet Bae Hyun-sung (played by Jung Hyun) and Noh Yoon-seo (played by Bang Yeong-ju) visited Naver Now (NOW) Our Blues Special Show on the 30th to talk about Drama.The new actors Bae Hyun-sung and Noh Yoon-seo made headlines as the main characters in the episode of Our Blues episode Prince and the Presence. Bae Hyun-sung said in the casting news, I didnt believe it at first.I was surprised and happy, and Our Blues was a drama debut, Noh Yoon-seo said, I still do not feel it. In the next Our Chart Show, Bae Hyun-sung said, Kim Woo-bin Sunbather, youre going to play a role that you want to play if you play another character.Im Han Ji-min Sunbather, shes so beautiful, said Noh Yun-seo.Han Ji-min and Kim Woo-bin are in the romance of the sea girl and the captain. The two of them boasted of the compatibility of Alcondalk, saying, Are you breathing together again?Bae Hyun-sung also raised Kim Woo-bin in the rankings and showed a shy fanship and caused a laugh.I also talked about the behind-the-scenes scenes of emotional upheaval with my fathers.I was watching the monitor next to him when my father, Park Ji-hwan, shot him breaking things, said Bae Hyun-sung, and my feelings were conveyed and my heart was hurting. Noh Yoon-seo said,  (My father, Choi Young-jun) Sunbather slaps me on the cheek, and my hand automatically goes out because I feel sick.My fathers were so good at acting, we just followed them, and just seeing them became the lord and the prefecture, they said, and they were able to immerse themselves in the role.He also had a surprise spoiler time. Noh Yoon-seo said, Can the fathers who have become angry reconcile?I could have done it among friends, I might want to do it too much, and I think I can understand each others positions. I did not tell you why I turned around.If you try to talk deeply, you will not make up. The two said, Please check with Drama.Regarding the expected episodes in the future, Noh Yoon-seo said, The story of Okdong and Dongseok (Kim Hye-ja and Lee Byung-hun) is likely to be a tear party.Regarding the episode, which is expected to have an unexpected reversal, Bae Hyun-sung said, Who would call Han Ji-min? I was completely different from the person I expected while watching the script.Many people are likely to wonder, he said, talking with the audience mode, which stimulated curiosity.Until the end, Bae Hyun Sung and Noh Yoon Seo caught the eye with a new charm and a reversal charm that can not be seen in Drama.The two of them played a role of public relations fairy asking for our Blues, saying, We want to be salty, sympathetic, angry, patted, and comforted and cheered because it is like my story.On the other hand, in the 8th episode of TVN Saturday Drama Our Blues, Bae Hyun Sung, Noh Yoon Seo, and their fathers Park Ji-hwan and Choi Young-juns final story Human Rights and Hosick episode is concluded.The eighth episode airs May 1 (tonight) at 9:10 p.m.

Bae Hyun-sung and Noh Yoon-seo, the youngest of Our Blues, played as promotional fairy, delivering their impressions of filming Drama and surprise spoilers.

TVN Towa Il Drama 'Our Blues', 'Jeju Pan Romeo and Juliet' Bae Hyun-sung (played by Jung Hyun) and Noh Yoon-seo (played by Bang Yeong-ju) visited Naver Now (NOW) 'Our Blues Special Show' on the 30th to talk about Drama.

The new actors Bae Hyun-sung and Noh Yoon-seo made headlines as the main characters in the episode of “Our Blues” episode “Prince and the Presence.” Bae Hyun-sung said in the casting news, “I didn’t believe it at first. I was surprised and happy, "and" Our Blues "was a Drama debut, Noh Yoon-seo said," I still do not feel it. "

In the next “Our Chart Show,” Bae Hyun-sung said, “Kim Woo-bin Sunbather, you’re going to play a role that you want to play if you play another character. “I’m Han Ji-min Sunbather, she’s so beautiful,” said Noh Yun-seo. Han Ji-min and Kim Woo-bin are in the romance of the sea girl and the captain. The two of them boasted of the compatibility of Alcondalk, saying, "Are you breathing together again?" Bae Hyun-sung also raised Kim Woo-bin in the rankings and showed a shy fanship and caused a laugh.

I also talked about the behind-the-scenes scenes of emotional upheaval with my fathers. “I was watching the monitor next to him when my father, Park Ji-hwan, shot him breaking things,” said Bae Hyun-sung, “and my feelings were conveyed and my heart was hurting.” Noh Yoon-seo said, “ (My father, Choi Young-jun) Sunbather slaps me on the cheek, and my hand automatically goes out because I feel sick.” “My fathers were so good at acting, we just followed them, and just seeing them became the lord and the prefecture,” they said, and they were able to immerse themselves in the role.

He also had a surprise spoiler time. Noh Yoon-seo said, "Can the fathers who have become angry reconcile? "I could have done it among friends," "I might want to do it too much," and I think I can understand each other's positions. "I did not tell you why I turned around. If you try to talk deeply, you will not make up.” The two said, "Please check with Drama."

Regarding the expected episodes in the future, Noh Yoon-seo said, "The story of Okdong and Dongseok (Kim Hye-ja and Lee Byung-hun) is likely to be a tear party." Regarding the episode, which is expected to have an unexpected reversal, Bae Hyun-sung said, "Who would call Han Ji-min? I was completely different from the person I expected while watching the script. Many people are likely to wonder, "he said, talking with the audience mode, which stimulated curiosity.

Until the end, Bae Hyun Sung and Noh Yoon Seo caught the eye with a new charm and a reversal charm that can not be seen in Drama. The two of them played a role of 'public relations fairy' asking for 'Our Blues', saying, "We want to be salty, sympathetic, angry, patted, and comforted and cheered because it is like my story."

On the other hand, in the 8th episode of TVN Saturday Drama 'Our Blues', Bae Hyun Sung, Noh Yoon Seo, and their fathers Park Ji-hwan and Choi Young-jun's final story 'Human Rights and Hosick' episode is concluded. The eighth episode airs May 1 (tonight) at 9:10 p.m.