'Our Blues' Han Ji-min, Go Doo-shim tears Confessions Secret

Who is the person who calls Han Ji-min?In the TVN Saturday drama Our Blues (playplayplay by Noh Hee-kyung/director Kim Gyu-tae, Kim Yang-hee Lee Jung-mook), the episode of Sea Lee Young-ok (Han Ji-min) and Captain Park Jeong-jun (Kim Woo-bin) is not only a thrilling romance but also a reasoning code, which is stimulating viewers curiosity.There were lush rumors for Lee Young-ok, who came to Jeju from land and became a first year Sea.Seas, people in the Pureung village suspected Lee Young-ok lying all over the place.He said that his parents were painters on this side, that he was a long-time Dongdaemun, that he had no parents, and that he also had a lot of words about the person who called Lee Young-ok.Lee Young-ok raised doubts in the appearance of hiding the callerIn the last 12 episodes, Lee Young-oks Secret was stripped off and focused attention.In the conflict with Sea, the superior, Sea Hyun Chun-hee (Go Doo-shim), tried to drive Lee Young-ok away and asked Lee Young-ok about the rumors floating.Lee Young-ok confessed that his parents, who were painters, had difficulty in living and had a wardrobe in Dongdaemun, and that he died in a traffic accident when he was 12 years old.As for the person of question who calls, he said, I am the only ... and shed tears, raising his curiosity.There is still no clearing of Lee Young-oks Secrets; attention is focused on what Lee Young-ok is hiding.Above all, I am curious about the nameless caller.The Questioned Person sent Lee Young-ok a message bomb saying I want to see it and sent daily photos without faces to wonder who it was.Lee Young-ok was used to getting the call but was troubled, and appeared to avoid the call, telling him he was going to see him soon.The words Lee Young-ok brought out during a Gapado trip with Park Jin-jun added to the significance.Lee Young-ok said, I, as soon as the disaster was born, my parents burned the pictures. After Park Jin-jun wondered, I avoided my position.Lee Young-oks Confessions, which are hated by Seas and good at the sea, seemed to have a story.Lee Young-ok said, When I go into the sea, I feel like I am alone.I do not have to get caught up in it, he said, and with the good sea, I was curious about the situation in the form of greed in the sea and making money even though it was dangerous.

Who is the person who calls Han Ji-min?

In the TVN Saturday drama Our Blues (playplayplay by Noh Hee-kyung/director Kim Gyu-tae, Kim Yang-hee Lee Jung-mook), the episode of Sea Lee Young-ok (Han Ji-min) and Captain Park Jeong-jun (Kim Woo-bin) is not only a thrilling romance but also a reasoning code, which is stimulating viewers' curiosity.

There were lush rumors for Lee Young-ok, who came to Jeju from land and became a first year Sea. Seas, people in the Pureung village suspected Lee Young-ok lying all over the place. He said that his parents were painters on this side, that he was a long-time Dongdaemun, that he had no parents, and that he also had a lot of words about the person who called Lee Young-ok. Lee Young-ok raised doubts in the appearance of hiding the caller

In the last 12 episodes, Lee Young-ok's Secret was stripped off and focused attention. In the conflict with Sea, the superior, Sea Hyun Chun-hee (Go Doo-shim), tried to drive Lee Young-ok away and asked Lee Young-ok about the rumors floating. Lee Young-ok confessed that his parents, who were painters, had difficulty in living and had a wardrobe in Dongdaemun, and that he died in a traffic accident when he was 12 years old. As for the person of question who calls, he said, "I am the only ..." and shed tears, raising his curiosity.

There is still no clearing of Lee Young-ok's Secrets; attention is focused on what Lee Young-ok is hiding. Above all, I am curious about the nameless caller. The Questioned Person sent Lee Young-ok a message bomb saying I want to see it and sent daily photos without faces to wonder who it was. Lee Young-ok was used to getting the call but was troubled, and appeared to avoid the call, telling him he was going to see him soon.

The words Lee Young-ok brought out during a Gapado trip with Park Jin-jun added to the significance. Lee Young-ok said, "I, as soon as the disaster was born, my parents burned the pictures." After Park Jin-jun wondered, I avoided my position. Lee Young-ok's Confessions, which are hated by Seas and good at the Sea, seemed to have a story. Lee Young-ok said, "When I go into the Sea, I feel like I am alone. I do not have to get caught up in it, "he said, and with the good Sea, I was curious about the situation in the form of greed in the Sea and making money even though it was dangerous.