"My grandchild is autistic..."Uble" Park Ji-ah, comforting Han Ji-min Down Syndrome Sister

Our Blues Hyeja Samchun Station Actor Park Ji-ah completed Single Remady with a heartwarming warmness with Han Ji-min.Park Ji-ah caught up with Sight with a changed attitude after learning about Han Ji-mins hidden family history on TVN Our Blues broadcast on the 21st.Hyeja (Park Ji-ah), who disapproved of Han Ji-min, a sea girl from Seoul, and exploded her anger due to the incident that Yeong-ok fell into the sea, had a conversation with Yeong-ok separately after hearing from Chun-hee (Go-doo) that Yeong-ok had twin Sisters with Down Syndrome.On this occasion, Hyeja promised Youngok that he would not tell the captain to other seamen, and confessed his family history, saying, My grandchildren are a little bit like that.Everyone does not talk, yes, it is not a big deal, but it is three or four houses, he said, giving a lot of comfort to the impression.In addition, Hyeja said, Since now, I am one with you and me, and now I am number one for you, Wang Samchun. He added, I will leave my life to you and keep my mind.In addition, Hyeja and Youngok went to the material as a team on the 22nd broadcast, and Youngok showed a strong affection to another girl who asked me jokingly, I like Hyeja Samchun.In addition, Hyeja added to the immersion feeling by saying We are not polite to the local person who is back-talking about the Down Syndrome Sister of Youngok, and then Our Granddaughter is autism to the star with hearing impairment (Lee So-byeol).Park Ji-ah and Han Ji-min, who have been constantly in conflict since the beginning of the drama, have learned each other a little more through the common history of having a family with a disability, and are building a solid warmance by comforting each other with their eyes.The viewers also responded explosively to the single remady of two people who were reborn as a pair of daughters from their hostile colleagues, such as dramatic relationship more than any other person!, I am always impressed by the life and affection of the families of the disabled through two people and I am always impressed by the hot performance of Samchun,The 15th episode of TVN Our Blues, starring Park Ji-ah, will air at 9:10 p.m. on the 28th (Saturday).Our Blues

Our Blues' Hyeja Samchun Station Actor Park Ji-ah completed 'Single Remady' with a heartwarming warmness with Han Ji-min.

Park Ji-ah caught up with Sight with a changed attitude after learning about Han Ji-min's hidden family history on TVN Our Blues broadcast on the 21st. Hyeja (Park Ji-ah), who disapproved of Han Ji-min, a sea girl from Seoul, and exploded her anger due to the incident that Yeong-ok fell into the sea, had a conversation with Yeong-ok separately after hearing from Chun-hee (Go-doo) that Yeong-ok had twin Sisters with Down Syndrome.

On this occasion, Hyeja promised Youngok that he would not tell the captain to other seamen, and confessed his family history, saying, "My grandchildren are a little bit like that." "Everyone does not talk, yes, it is not a big deal, but it is three or four houses," he said, giving a lot of comfort to the impression. In addition, Hyeja said, "Since now, I am one with you and me, and now I am number one for you, Wang Samchun." He added, "I will leave my life to you and keep my mind."

In addition, Hyeja and Youngok went to the material as a team on the 22nd broadcast, and Youngok showed a strong affection to another girl who asked me jokingly, "I like Hyeja Samchun." In addition, Hyeja added to the immersion feeling by saying "We are not polite" to the local person who is "back-talking" about the Down Syndrome Sister of Youngok, and then "Our Granddaughter is autism" to the star with hearing impairment (Lee So-byeol).

Park Ji-ah and Han Ji-min, who have been constantly in conflict since the beginning of the drama, have learned each other a little more through the common history of having a family with a disability, and are building a solid 'warmance' by comforting each other with their eyes. The viewers also responded explosively to the "single Remady" of two people who were reborn as "a pair of daughters" from their hostile colleagues, such as "dramatic relationship more than any other person!", "I am always impressed by the life and affection of the families of the disabled through two people" and "I am always impressed by the hot performance of Samchun,

The 15th episode of TVN Our Blues, starring Park Ji-ah, will air at 9:10 p.m. on the 28th (Saturday).

Our Blues