Lee Ji-hye, 'discovered afternoon' with health issues, "for time with children" tears

Singer Lee Ji-hye gets off the DJ spot Afternoon Discovery Lee Ji-hye.MBC FM4U Discovery of the afternoon Lee Ji-hye was broadcast on the afternoon of the 3rd, and Lee Ji-hye was shown to tell the news of getting off.Lee Ji-hye said, It is a conclusion that I have come to after a long agony. I love the radio too much, but I tell you that I think I should stop.I thought I should spend time with my children because I was a mother of two children. It was not easy, but I decided to be a selfish mother and a selfish broadcaster. Lee Ji-hye said he will take charge of the car until the next week, adding, I think you may have been embarrassed, but I will finish with my best for the rest of the time.Text messages from listeners who Cheering him have been poured in since Lee Ji-hye broke the news of her departure.Lee Ji-hye said, I can do better than anyone, but I feel uncomfortable while making this decision because I do not think I am responsible for you.Lee Ji-hye, who visited the hospital with Husband Moon Jae-wan, was portrayed on SBS Sangmongmong 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast on the previous day.Lee Ji-hye recently complained of edema and difficulty breathing after her second birth.In response, a cardiologist diagnosed Lee Ji-hyes heart valve disease, saying: If you leave it alone, your heart may increase more and more; if your heart grows, your heart doubles your work.I can get tired, swollen, and small overwork, he explained.Lee Ji-hye married tax accountant Moon Jean-wan in 2017 and has two daughters in her element.

Singer Lee Ji-hye gets off the DJ spot 'Afternoon Discovery Lee Ji-hye'.

MBC FM4U 'Discovery of the afternoon Lee Ji-hye' was broadcast on the afternoon of the 3rd, and Lee Ji-hye was shown to tell the news of getting off.

Lee Ji-hye said, "It is a conclusion that I have come to after a long agony. I love the radio too much, but I tell you that I think I should stop." I thought I should spend time with my children because I was a mother of two children. It was not easy, but I decided to be a selfish mother and a selfish broadcaster. "

Lee Ji-hye said he will take charge of the car until the next week, adding, "I think you may have been embarrassed, but I will finish with my best for the rest of the time."

Text messages from listeners who Cheering him have been poured in since Lee Ji-hye broke the news of her departure. Lee Ji-hye said, "I can do better than anyone, but I feel uncomfortable while making this decision because I do not think I am responsible for you."

Lee Ji-hye, who visited the hospital with Husband Moon Jae-wan, was portrayed on SBS 'Sangmongmong 2 - You Are My Destiny' broadcast on the previous day. Lee Ji-hye recently complained of edema and difficulty breathing after her second birth.

In response, a cardiologist diagnosed Lee Ji-hye's heart valve disease, saying: "If you leave it alone, your heart may increase more and more; if your heart grows, your heart doubles your work. I can get tired, swollen, and small overwork, "he explained.

Lee Ji-hye married tax accountant Moon Jean-wan in 2017 and has two daughters in her element.