"Auntie's face, is this what I look like"...Lee Ji-hye takes new passport photo and 'full of disappointment'

Singer Lee Ji-hye was shocked to see his new passport photo.Lee Ji-hye posted a photo on the 13th with an article entitled I do not like the president of the photo studio.Lee Ji-hyes passport photo is included in the public photo. Matching a white blouse with a single-haired hairstyle, he showed a sophisticated yet lovely beauty.Lee Ji-hye expressed disappointment by adding hash tags such as 33,000 won, Aunties face, I am old, Is this really me, I need to take a passport photo again, and Depressed night .Kim Mi-rae, who saw this, laughed, I think you raised your nose and made your eyes look sharper and your lips look more tangled. Yun Hye-jin said, Its pretty?Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye married tax accountant Moon Jea-wan in 2017 and has two daughters.

Singer Lee Ji-hye was shocked to see his new passport photo. Lee Ji-hye posted a photo on the 13th with an article entitled "I do not like the president of the photo studio." Lee Ji-hye's passport photo is included in the public photo. Matching a white blouse with a single-haired hairstyle, he showed a sophisticated yet lovely beauty. Lee Ji-hye expressed disappointment by adding hash tags such as '33,000 won', 'Auntie's face', 'I am old', 'Is this really me', 'I need to take a passport photo again', and 'Depressed night' . Kim Mi-rae, who saw this, laughed, "I think you raised your nose and made your eyes look sharper and your lips look more tangled." Yun Hye-jin said, "It's pretty? Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye married tax accountant Moon Jea-wan in 2017 and has two daughters.