Park Gun fails to buy a honeymoon "putting it on the Han Young House" ('House Band-off')

Trot singer Park Gun has confessed that he failed to buy a honeymoon with his wife Han Young.On the 29th, SBS transform of my house - House band, Park Gun showed envy when he saw Kim Ji-mins power house.Kim Ji-min revealed the first house in the East Sea of ​​Gangwon Province for her mother, and the cast members could not hide their admiration as they looked around Kim Ji-mins house.Then Jun Jin asked the new groom, Park Gun, Park Gun has a lot of thoughts, Im also looking into the honeymoon home, how much progress is it?Park Gun confessed, I was trying to get a house and I was not able to get it, so I decided to go to the house where my wife lived. I could not come to the rooftop.Jun Jin said, It is not poured, he said, I have to do what I have to do to take the room.We also want to make a lot of space, but we do not have a room, so we go to the living room, Park Gun said.Kim Ji-min, who heard this, said, My house does not have many rooms, and because my mother lives alone, I can do several.
Trot singer Park Gun has confessed that he failed to buy a honeymoon with his wife Han Young.On the 29th, SBS transform of my house - House band, Park Gun showed envy when he saw Kim Ji-mins power house.Kim Ji-min revealed the first house in the East Sea of ​​Gangwon Province for her mother, and the cast members could not hide their admiration as they looked around Kim Ji-mins house.Then Jun Jin asked the new groom, Park Gun, Park Gun has a lot of thoughts, Im also looking into the honeymoon home, how much progress is it?Park Gun confessed, I was trying to get a house and I was not able to get it, so I decided to go to the house where my wife lived. I could not come to the rooftop.Jun Jin said, It is not poured, he said, I have to do what I have to do to take the room.We also want to make a lot of space, but we do not have a room, so we go to the living room, Park Gun said.Kim Ji-min, who heard this, said, My house does not have many rooms, and because my mother lives alone, I can do several.

Trot singer Park Gun has confessed that he failed to buy a honeymoon with his wife Han Young.

On the 29th, SBS 'transform of my House - House band', Park Gun showed envy when he saw Kim Ji-min's power House.

Kim Ji-min revealed the first House in the East Sea of ​​Gangwon Province for her mother, and the cast members could not hide their admiration as they looked around Kim Ji-min's House.

Then Jun Jin asked the new groom, Park Gun, "Park Gun has a lot of thoughts, I'm also looking into the honeymoon home, how much progress is it?"

Park Gun confessed, "I was trying to get a House and I was not able to get it, so I decided to go to the House where my wife lived. I could not come to the rooftop."

Jun Jin said, "It is not poured," he said, "I have to do what I have to do to take the room." "We also want to make a lot of space, but we do not have a room, so we go to the living room," Park Gun said.

Kim Ji-min, who heard this, said, "My House does not have many rooms, and because my mother lives alone, I can do several."