"I'll be buried with you." "Davichi Lee Hae-ri, Kang Min-kyung, marriage

Lee Hae-ri, 37, of Iruvar Davisi, a woman, has made a surprise announcement of marriage.Lee Hae-ri said on his SNS on the 11th, It is like a dream that a day will come to say this.I do not feel it yet, but I am marriage. The prospective groom is a non-entertainer, with no specific personalities released; Lee Hae-ri said: If youre with me, you have a lot of laughs, and you have a lot to learn.Above all, I am a person who respects and cares for me more than anyone else. He said, I will be with you for the rest of my life. Lee Hae-ri releases a new album with Davis with Kang Min-kyung; after marriage, he continues his career.I will continue to sing on the spot with Davis Lee Hae-ri, and I will laugh and talk with Min Kyung.I will wait for the day to meet at the concert hall, and I will repay you with a good album. The agency Wake One said Lee Hae-ri invited family, relatives and acquaintances to post a small marriage ceremony.I would like to ask Lee Hae-ri, who has been in charge of the pre-entertainment of Lee Hae-ri and the family of both families, to understand that it is difficult to disclose specific details related to marriage, he said. I would like to ask Lee Hae-ri, He said.Kang Min-kyung, who has been with Lee Hae-ri for a long time with Davisi, attracted attention by celebrating marriage with a rather intense word.Kang Min-kyung has always boasted a special affection for Lee Hae-ri.In various entertainment programs, I want to be buried (in the tomb) with the Sister, and Lee Hae-ri said that if he marriages, he will sing I will go out well and What X as a celebration.Kang Min-kyungs Lee Hae-ris marriage was known and then he laughed when he unveiled a playlist dotted with anger.Kang Min-kyung has a song title that is deeply buried such as I will go out well, What X, XX, Stop Time, Two Loves, Love and War, Times Without You, To my long-time lover .Lee Hae-ri made his debut with the 2008 Kang Min-kyung as Female duo Davisi.Starting with his debut song I hate you, I love you, he hit Do not say goodbye, 8282, Love and War, and released his new album Season Note on the 16th.
Lee Hae-ri, 37, of Iruvar Davisi, a woman, has made a surprise announcement of marriage.Lee Hae-ri said on his SNS on the 11th, It is like a dream that a day will come to say this.I do not feel it yet, but I am marriage. The prospective groom is a non-entertainer, with no specific personalities released; Lee Hae-ri said: If youre with me, you have a lot of laughs, and you have a lot to learn.Above all, I am a person who respects and cares for me more than anyone else. He said, I will be with you for the rest of my life. Lee Hae-ri releases a new album with Davis with Kang Min-kyung; after marriage, he continues his career.I will continue to sing on the spot with Davis Lee Hae-ri, and I will laugh and talk with Min Kyung.I will wait for the day to meet at the concert hall, and I will repay you with a good album. The agency Wake One said Lee Hae-ri invited family, relatives and acquaintances to post a small marriage ceremony.I would like to ask Lee Hae-ri, who has been in charge of the pre-entertainment of Lee Hae-ri and the family of both families, to understand that it is difficult to disclose specific details related to marriage, he said. I would like to ask Lee Hae-ri, He said.Kang Min-kyung, who has been with Lee Hae-ri for a long time with Davisi, attracted attention by celebrating marriage with a rather intense word.Kang Min-kyung has always boasted a special affection for Lee Hae-ri.In various entertainment programs, I want to be buried (in the tomb) with the Sister, and Lee Hae-ri said that if he marriages, he will sing I will go out well and What X as a celebration.Kang Min-kyungs Lee Hae-ris marriage was known and then he laughed when he unveiled a playlist dotted with anger.Kang Min-kyung has a song title that is deeply buried such as I will go out well, What X, XX, Stop Time, Two Loves, Love and War, Times Without You, To my long-time lover .Lee Hae-ri made his debut with the 2008 Kang Min-kyung as Female duo Davisi.Starting with his debut song I hate you, I love you, he hit Do not say goodbye, 8282, Love and War, and released his new album Season Note on the 16th.

Lee Hae-ri, 37, of Iruvar Davisi, a woman, has made a surprise announcement of marriage.

Lee Hae-ri said on his SNS on the 11th, "It is like a dream that a day will come to say this. I do not feel it yet, but I am marriage. "

The prospective groom is a non-entertainer, with no specific personalities released; Lee Hae-ri said: "If you're with me, you have a lot of laughs, and you have a lot to learn. Above all, I am a person who respects and cares for me more than anyone else. "He said," I will be with you for the rest of my life. "

Lee Hae-ri releases a new album with Davis with Kang Min-kyung; after marriage, he continues his career.

"I will continue to sing on the spot with Davis Lee Hae-ri, and I will laugh and talk with Min Kyung. I will wait for the day to meet at the concert hall, and I will repay you with a good album. "

The agency Wake One said Lee Hae-ri invited family, relatives and acquaintances to post a small marriage ceremony.

"I would like to ask Lee Hae-ri, who has been in charge of the pre-entertainment of Lee Hae-ri and the family of both families, to understand that it is difficult to disclose specific details related to marriage," he said. "I would like to ask Lee Hae-ri, "He said.

Kang Min-kyung, who has been with Lee Hae-ri for a long time with Davisi, attracted attention by celebrating marriage with a rather intense word. Kang Min-kyung has always boasted a special affection for Lee Hae-ri. In various entertainment programs, "I want to be buried (in the tomb) with the Sister," and Lee Hae-ri said that if he marriages, he will sing "I will go out well" and "What X" as a celebration.

Kang Min-kyung's Lee Hae-ri's marriage was known and then he laughed when he unveiled a playlist dotted with anger. Kang Min-kyung has a song title that is deeply buried such as 'I will go out well', 'What X', 'XX', 'Stop Time', 'Two Loves', 'Love and War', 'Times Without You', 'To my long-time lover' .

Lee Hae-ri made his debut with the 2008 Kang Min-kyung as Female duo Davisi. Starting with his debut song 'I hate you, I love you', he hit 'Do not say goodbye', '8282', 'Love and War', and released his new album 'Season Note' on the 16th.