Kim Min-kyung, high school graduate Disclosure of academic achievement "I was cut off from college, there was no difference"

Kim Min-kyung of the Davichi River cheered on the students who finished the SAT by conveying their experiences.Kim Min-kyung of the 16th day said, Its a summary of the day when the album came out.I do not know if it will be comforting, but my aunt is a high school graduate because I was kicked out of college. So today Im going to chicken on a loaf of rice. He encouraged me not to lose hope even if the results were not satisfactory.On this day, Kim Min-kyung, along with Lee Hae-ri, appeared on the YouTube channel Floating DdeunDdeun and talked about Yoo Jae-Suk and marriage and work.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Davichi Lee Hae-ri about the difference after marriage and asked, Did not Kim Min-kyung talk about marriage when he came out of Yu-quiz?Kim Min-kyung said, What is the question that comes back to me with my sister? Why do not you?Yoo Jae-suk said, Above all, Kim Min-kyung and Lee Hae-ri are so steamed that they spend the same time together and one person marries, so there is no sadness or emptiness coming from there?He said.Kim Min-kyung said, I feel like I have one more person on my side. Lee Hae-ri said, So my brother is tired.Even before the marriage, I told my brother (my husband) Its 1 + 1.On the other hand, Davichi released a new song Extremely Private Talk on the 15th and made a comeback in a year and a half.

Kim Min-kyung of the Davichi River cheered on the students who finished the SAT by conveying their experiences. Kim Min-kyung of the 16th day said, "It's a summary of the day when the album came out." I do not know if it will be comforting, but my aunt is a high school graduate because I was kicked out of college. So today I'm going to chicken on a loaf of rice. "He encouraged me not to lose hope even if the results were not satisfactory. On this day, Kim Min-kyung, along with Lee Hae-ri, appeared on the YouTube channel 'Floating DdeunDdeun' and talked about Yoo Jae-Suk and marriage and work. Yoo Jae-Suk asked Davichi Lee Hae-ri about the difference after marriage and asked, "Did not Kim Min-kyung talk about marriage when he came out of Yu-quiz?" Kim Min-kyung said, "What is the question that comes back to me with my sister? 'Why do not you? Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Above all, Kim Min-kyung and Lee Hae-ri are so steamed that they spend the same time together and one person marries, so there is no sadness or emptiness coming from there? "He said. Kim Min-kyung said, "I feel like I have one more person on my side." Lee Hae-ri said, "So my brother is tired. Even before the marriage, I told my brother (my husband) "It's 1 + 1." On the other hand, Davichi released a new song 'Extremely Private Talk' on the 15th and made a comeback in a year and a half.