Lee Hae-ri marriage testimonial: "Haru, who was laughing and crying, will live beautifully."

Davichi Lee Hae-ri thanked him after the marriage ceremony.Lee Hae-ri revealed his smile at the marriage ceremony on Instagram on May 5, saying, Haru, who laughed and cried, is so grateful to everyone who congratulated me.I will live beautifully. I am a happy bride of a summer night. Lyn Lee Hae-ri, who had a marriage ceremony with her boyfriend on the last three days.On this day, Jang Doyeon took charge of the society and the celebration was called by Lee, Lyn and Baek Ji-young, and Yoo Jae-seok, Jo Se-ho, Stern and Davichi Kang Min-kyung attended as guests.Earlier, Lee Hae-ri made a surprise announcement of marriage directly in a hand letter in May.He said of the prospective groom, If youre with me, youll have a lot of laughs and a lot of things to learn.I will be with you for the rest of my life. He said, I will continue to sing on the spot with Davis Lee Hae-ri, and I will laugh and talk with Kang Min-kyung.I always appreciate the fans who love me unconditionally, and I will pay you back with a good album, waiting for the day we meet at our concert hall.In this article, member Kang Min-kyung made a witty comment saying, I will go away and live well.

Davichi Lee Hae-ri thanked him after the marriage ceremony.

Lee Hae-ri revealed his smile at the marriage ceremony on Instagram on May 5, saying, "Haru, who laughed and cried, is so grateful to everyone who congratulated me. I will live beautifully. I am a happy bride of a summer night. "

Lyn Lee Hae-ri, who had a marriage ceremony with her boyfriend on the last three days. On this day, Jang Doyeon took charge of the society and the celebration was called by Lee, Lyn and Baek Ji-young, and Yoo Jae-seok, Jo Se-ho, Stern and Davichi Kang Min-kyung attended as guests.

Earlier, Lee Hae-ri made a surprise announcement of marriage directly in a hand letter in May. He said of the prospective groom, “If you’re with me, you’ll have a lot of laughs and a lot of things to learn. I will be with you for the rest of my life. " He said, "I will continue to sing on the spot with Davis Lee Hae-ri, and I will laugh and talk with Kang Min-kyung. “I always appreciate the fans who love me unconditionally, and I will pay you back with a good album, waiting for the day we meet at our concert hall.” In this article, member Kang Min-kyung made a witty comment saying, "I will go away and live well."