Rain loses a house but fails to revive...Cypher, four people quit in pile

Cypher, a seven-member boy group produced by singer Rain, is on financial rain.On the 9th, Reign Company announced that Cyphers official fan caf  ⁇ member Tan, Tag, Dohwan, and Won will finish their official activities on this day.The remaining members Hyun Bin, Hui, and Keita will continue their personal activities and plan to realign their teams in the future.The Reign Company explained that after a long period of discussion, it was decided to reflect the personal reasons and opinions of the members.Cypher debuted in 2021 as the first boy group to be produced by Reign Company, an entertainment company founded by singer Rain.Rain is a boy group that he produced, so he has been fully supported and promoted. I feel like Im watching Cypher when Im young, saying that my life is on the way to Cypher.He asked me to give him another chance, because I failed many auditions, and then (Park) Jin-young held my hand and I was able to come this far. I said, I just need to be independent enough for my friends to live on their own.In addition, I was nervous about how much I invested in Cypher, and I was nervous about it. It is a joke and a serious half, but it is a part where I can guess that Rain has devoted himself to Cypher.Cypher also proved that he is a strong and sticky person, saying that he will take care of us like a real brother.At the end of last year, following Rains resignation as CEO, rumors of Cyphers transfer to his agency surfaced, claiming that Rain had decided to remain a producer, not a representative of Reign Company, and that he had passed the rights to Cypher to be managed by another agency.So the Reign Company drew a line that it was unfounded.Rains ambitious plan failed as four people left the pile and decided to finance the team.It is noteworthy how the remaining Best Doctors Cypher members and the Best Doctors members who left the team will be active in the future.
Cypher, a seven-member boy group produced by singer Rain, is on financial rain.On the 9th, Reign Company announced that Cyphers official fan caf  ⁇ member Tan, Tag, Dohwan, and Won will finish their official activities on this day.The remaining members Hyun Bin, Hui, and Keita will continue their personal activities and plan to realign their teams in the future.The Reign Company explained that after a long period of discussion, it was decided to reflect the personal reasons and opinions of the members.Cypher debuted in 2021 as the first boy group to be produced by Reign Company, an entertainment company founded by singer Rain.Rain is a boy group that he produced, so he has been fully supported and promoted. I feel like Im watching Cypher when Im young, saying that my life is on the way to Cypher.He asked me to give him another chance, because I failed many auditions, and then (Park) Jin-young held my hand and I was able to come this far. I said, I just need to be independent enough for my friends to live on their own.In addition, I was nervous about how much I invested in Cypher, and I was nervous about it. It is a joke and a serious half, but it is a part where I can guess that Rain has devoted himself to Cypher.Cypher also proved that he is a strong and sticky person, saying that he will take care of us like a real brother.At the end of last year, following Rains resignation as CEO, rumors of Cyphers transfer to his agency surfaced, claiming that Rain had decided to remain a producer, not a representative of Reign Company, and that he had passed the rights to Cypher to be managed by another agency.So the Reign Company drew a line that it was unfounded.Rains ambitious plan failed as four people left the pile and decided to finance the team.It is noteworthy how the remaining Best Doctors Cypher members and the Best Doctors members who left the team will be active in the future.

Cypher, a seven-member boy group produced by singer Rain, is on financial rain. On the 9th, Reign Company announced that Cypher's official fan caf ⁇ member Tan, Tag, Dohwan, and Won will finish their official activities on this day. The remaining members Hyun Bin, Hui, and Keita will continue their personal activities and plan to realign their teams in the future. The Reign Company explained that after a long period of discussion, it was decided to reflect the personal reasons and opinions of the members. Cypher debuted in 2021 as the first boy group to be produced by Reign Company, an entertainment company founded by singer Rain. Rain is a boy group that he produced, so he has been fully supported and promoted. "I feel like I'm watching Cypher when I'm young, saying that my life is on the way to Cypher. He asked me to give him another chance, because I failed many auditions, and then (Park) Jin-young held my hand and I was able to come this far. I said, "I just need to be independent enough for my friends to live on their own." In addition, I was nervous about how much I invested in Cypher, and I was nervous about it. "It is a joke and a serious half, but it is a part where I can guess that Rain has devoted himself to Cypher. Cypher also proved that he is a strong and sticky person, saying that he will take care of us like a real brother. At the end of last year, following Rain's resignation as CEO, rumors of Cypher's transfer to his agency surfaced, claiming that Rain had decided to remain a producer, not a representative of Reign Company, and that he had passed the rights to Cypher to be managed by another agency. So the Reign Company drew a line that it was unfounded. Rain's ambitious plan failed as four people left the pile and decided to finance the team. It is noteworthy how the remaining Best Doctors Cypher members and the Best Doctors members who left the team will be active in the future.