Lee Hyori "Lee Sang Soon and II? I have an idea, but it's not easy." Toro

In the Tving original Seoul Check In released on the 15th, Kim Jong-min, Shin Ji, Eun Ji-won and Dindin left for Ski with Lee Hyori.They started leaving with past stories, first Lee Hyori said: I was a Tony brother fan, there was a lodge next to my school, thats the perfect course.I was in front of Tonys house and was hit by a fluorescent light by the manager. I just stand and go close when my brothers come out. Shin Ji said, I was the president of Kim Won-joons brothers fan club. There was a camp of entertainers and fans.I went to Noryangjin Fisheries Market and ate a shock, I ate octopus only, and I was shocked by the head cut off only the head, said Eun Ji-won, laughing.I was surprised by that. I threw away my legs. I cut all my legs and ate my head.I saw your eyes and I only saw the whites, he added.Shin Ji said, I was surprised by Hyoris sister. I went to the air at first, but I told her that I was a fan. I wrote to her sisters contact number on the sign CD and Let me know when you want to eat something delicious.I went to the McDonalds in front of Apgujeong. I played with Friend there. I was a rookie. Lee Hyori said, I had a confrontation with Shin Ji, a cafe, a stall town, you and me, and Eunjin. Managers have told me not to take care of it.The story about entertainment was also mentioned. Eun Ji-won admired Is not Jong-min doing KBS 1 night and 2 days for 14 years?Lee Hyori surprised, saying, You do not come out here because people like you.When is the hardest time to get to it, said Eun Ji-won.I have to stop before anyone finds me, but I want to know how to catch the timing. He said, If you do not call me later. Lee Hyori said, There are more children who do not do than the friends who are active.I may be comfortable, I may leave, and I may have a desire to continue. After arriving at the resort, Lee Hyori had a deep talk with Kim Jong-min, who was talking about his marriage and said, Do you have any baby thoughts?When asked, Lee Hyori revealed: I have an idea, but its not as easy as I thought, because Im older.Kim Jong-min said,  (Marriage) is not easy. I can meet you, but I want to meet you because I am an entertainer. I hope the members will do it soon.

In the Tving original 'Seoul Check In' released on the 15th, Kim Jong-min, Shin Ji, Eun Ji-won and Dindin left for Ski with Lee Hyori.

They started leaving with past stories, first Lee Hyori said: "I was a Tony brother fan, there was a lodge next to my school, that's the perfect course. I was in front of Tony's house and was hit by a fluorescent light by the manager. I just stand and go close when my brothers come out. "

Shin Ji said, "I was the president of Kim Won-joon's brother's fan club. There was a camp of entertainers and fans.

"I went to Noryangjin Fisheries Market and ate a shock, I ate octopus only, and I was shocked by the head cut off only the head," said Eun Ji-won, laughing. "I was surprised by that. I threw away my legs. I cut all my legs and ate my head. I saw your eyes and I only saw the whites," he added.

Shin Ji said, "I was surprised by Hyori's sister. I went to the air at first, but I told her that I was a fan. I wrote to her sister's contact number on the sign CD and 'Let me know when you want to eat something delicious'. I went to the McDonald's in front of Apgujeong. I played with Friend there. I was a rookie. "

Lee Hyori said, "I had a confrontation with Shin Ji, a cafe, a stall town, you and me, and Eunjin." "Managers have told me not to take care of it."

The story about entertainment was also mentioned. Eun Ji-won admired "Is not Jong-min doing KBS '1 night and 2 days' for 14 years?" Lee Hyori surprised, saying, "You do not come out here because people like you."

"When is the hardest time to get to it," said Eun Ji-won. I have to stop before anyone finds me, but I want to know how to catch the timing. "He said," If you do not call me later. " Lee Hyori said, "There are more children who do not do than the Friends who are active. I may be comfortable, I may leave, and I may have a desire to continue. "

After arriving at the resort, Lee Hyori had a deep talk with Kim Jong-min, who was talking about his marriage and said, "Do you have any baby thoughts? "When asked, Lee Hyori revealed: "I have an idea, but it's not as easy as I thought, because I'm older."

Kim Jong-min said, " (Marriage) is not easy. I can meet you, but I want to meet you because I am an entertainer." "I hope the members will do it soon."