Lee Hyori, Photograph Humiliation "Miri Halloween" SelfDiss+ stuffed

Singer Lee Hyori revealed his joy by self-dissing his article Photograph.In the photogram, Lee Hyori attended a luxury brand photo event held at a pop-up store the day before, but the dark makeup was highlighted and it did not come out relatively well.Lee Hyori responded pleasantly by making a self-stuffed part of his face.Since then, he has shown a cool look at continuing Self Diss with jokes such as I lost but I fought well and Halloween Photograph Miri.Meanwhile, Lee Hyori will release a digital single Hoodi Shorts at 6 pm on December 12 and come back as a singer.Rather than paying attention to the gaze of others, I will send a message that I will find my own balance with Hoodi Shorts, which is neither cold nor hot.Lee Hyori on social media

Singer Lee Hyori revealed his joy by 'self-Dissing' his article Photograph. In the photogram, Lee Hyori attended a luxury brand photo event held at a pop-up store the day before, but the dark makeup was highlighted and it did not come out relatively well. Lee Hyori responded pleasantly by making a 'self-stuffed' part of his face. Since then, he has shown a cool look at continuing 'Self Diss' with jokes such as "I lost but I fought well" and "Halloween Photograph Miri". Meanwhile, Lee Hyori will release a digital single 'Hoodi Shorts' at 6 pm on December 12 and Come Back as a singer. Rather than paying attention to the gaze of others, I will send a message that I will find my own balance with 'Hoodi Shorts', which is neither cold nor hot. Lee Hyori on social media