'Sing Again 2' No. 57 Hyunyoung, Risen of Tears 3R in praise

Sing Again 2 57 Rainbow Hyunyoung advances to third roundIn the JTBC entertainment program Singer Gain Season 2-Unknown Singer (Sing Again 2), which was broadcast on December 27, a second-round team competition was held.Sing Again 2 is a big number of talented players, more than twice as many as the first round of all-around gain compared to season 1.As a result, teams of powerful unions competed with each other in a famous song of the times, and unpredictable Big matches were poured out excitingly.The winning team passed the all-time and the defeated team lost more than one team battle. The judges who made the confrontation of the powerful players fell into a big difficulty when the decision was made.The judges intense contest, which is suffering from a headache and a deep sigh, was revealed.On the day, Shin Hyun-hee No. 57, Hyunyoung, played against An-Shi-72, No. 62, and Hyunyoung, No. 57, was the one who was particularly interested.Because I played a dramatic Risen on the last 20 days.At the time, 57th Hyunyoung said, I could not make the sound itself for more than 6 months because I had a vocal polyp surgery. I was challenged because I thought I should overcome it.Since then, he has danced Rainbows hit song A, but he has been eliminated after receiving three Again.As soon as No. 57 Hyunyoung was tearfully naming and about to leave, Sunmi used Super Again to stop his elimination.He said, I was more prepared than that when I first made my debut while preparing this stage.I was disappointed that I was falling like this, but I am really so grateful. I dont want to evaluate it on this stage, and even though its a risk, I think the courage to come on stage to digest this song is great, and Im impressed by that courage, Sunmi said.On the same day, Shin Hyun-hee and Hyunyoung, 57, selected the Firefly Night of the Oxon 80 and set up an explosive stage.Kyu-hyun said, I could understand why No. 57 shed tears in the first round. It was too unfair.I can sing like this, he said. I was so good that I thought I had solved the Han today. Sunmi said, I am so grateful to No. 57.If you break the stage like this, I am so proud. It was a rewarding super-agen. It was a very exciting stage.

'Sing Again 2' 57 Rainbow Hyunyoung advances to third round

In the JTBC entertainment program "Singer Gain Season 2-Unknown Singer" (Sing Again 2), which was broadcast on December 27, a second-round team competition was held.

'Sing Again 2' is a Big number of talented players, more than twice as many as the first round of all-around gain compared to season 1. As a result, teams of powerful unions competed with each other in a famous song of the times, and unpredictable Big matches were poured out excitingly.

The winning team passed the all-time and the defeated team lost more than one team battle. The judges who made the confrontation of the powerful players fell into a Big difficulty when the decision was made. The judges' intense contest, which is suffering from a headache and a deep sigh, was revealed.

On the day, Shin Hyun-hee No. 57, Hyunyoung, played against An-Shi-72, No. 62, and Hyunyoung, No. 57, was the one who was particularly interested. Because I played a dramatic Risen on the last 20 days.

At the time, 57th Hyunyoung said, "I could not make the sound itself for more than 6 months because I had a vocal polyp surgery." "I was challenged because I thought I should overcome it." Since then, he has danced Rainbow's hit song 'A', but he has been eliminated after receiving three Again.

As soon as No. 57 Hyunyoung was tearfully naming and about to leave, Sunmi used Super Again to stop his elimination. He said, "I was more prepared than that when I first made my debut while preparing this stage. I was disappointed that I was falling like this, but I am really so grateful. "

"I don't want to evaluate it on this stage, and even though it's a risk, I think the courage to come on stage to digest this song is great, and I'm impressed by that courage," Sunmi said.

On the same day, Shin Hyun-hee and Hyunyoung, 57, selected the "Firefly Night" of the Oxon 80 and set up an explosive stage.

Kyu-hyun said, "I could understand why No. 57 shed tears in the first round. It was too unfair. I can sing like this, "he said." I was so good that I thought I had solved the Han today. "Sunmi said," I am so grateful to No. 57. If you break the stage like this, I am so proud. It was a rewarding super-agen. It was a very exciting stage. "